• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Syrinx

nah, this is sick burnage:

kjpordy.0.gif
Pushoff!

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
cam gonna go on IR. ain't his fault though

JABEE

Did Palmer have a good season before getting injured? Because I wouldn't group him in with any one who could even vanishingly be considered elite.

Cam Newton hasn't been good this season, and he was in the top 10 on that QB list. Does anyone know have a link to the PFF list?

Bowser

Cam Newton hasn't been good this season, and he was in the top 10 on that QB list. Does anyone know have a link to the PFF list?

Don't have access to the list but this is what PFF said regarding his game vs the Saints:

Cam Newton, QB: +4.4

Breakdown: Newton has had a strange year. Over the first month of the season he was in the MVP conversation before his performances tumbled away as his protection and weaponry failed him. He was excellent in this game thanks in large part because both held up their end of the bargain.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/12/08/refo-panthers-saints-week-14/

Man, I am starting to think that Seahawks fans are the absolute worst. They are going onto Eagles forums/blogs/subreddits and posting gloats. That is like the absolute least classy thing you can possibly do. They must take after their players who feel like they have to talk trash after every victory or something. You can't even get Eagles players to talk about the previous weeks game the day after it's over, it makes for really boring radio interviews on monday mornings. Surprisingly Sherman was the classiest on the team.

Should I post all the Eagles fan our our blogs/forums/subreddits BEFORE THE GAME?

Should I post the video of the guy making a RAP VIDEO on Youtube dissing us before the game?

Should I post the guy that made a animation video of a Eagles eating a Hawk and making fun of Richard Sherman BEFORE the game?

Should I post the people calling us thugs and cheater BEFORE the game?

I mean no offense but your fan base may be one of the biggest assholes I have ever seen in my life. You guys talk mad shit before the game then go and hide once it's over.

Or let me guess you had no clue any of those existed, because quite frankly you guys would never do such a thing.

JABEE

Should I post all the Eagles fan our our blogs/forums/subreddits BEFORE THE GAME?

Should I post the video of the guy making a RAP VIDEO on Youtube dissing us before the game?

Should I post the guy that made a animation video of a Eagles eating a Hawk and making fun of Richard Sherman BEFORE the game?

I mean no offense but your fan base may be one of the biggest assholes I have ever seen in my life. You guys talk mad shit before the game then go and hide once it's over.

Or let me guess you had no clue any of those existed, because quite frankly you guys would never do such a thing.

Let's do this right now, bruh!

Hey Gata! Bite his ankles!

Konka

Banned

The least true part of a statement ever added to any statement ever.

Let's do this right now, bruh!

Dude I don't get it... he's bitching about the dumbest shit. You know like with me and the other Hawks-AGE. We admit we have dumb ass fans like ever other fan base. But for you to the have the audacity to think it's a one way street is ludicrous, because clearly only our fans do this, and your fans would never do such a thing.

The least true part of a statement ever added to any statement ever.

Yea you're right I do mean him to take offense... but don't make me bring up you know Santa, and Michael Irvin and all the other crap they have done. Yes I did bring up 2 of them deal with it because there are literally like 200 examples.

You want to know what's funny? Go ask the Chargers subreddit how they feel about the Seahawks. We actually became buddies after WE LOST TO THEM. How about that? Huh? We lose to the Chargers we give them props and then the two had a little bonding moment with us repping them.

But what happens when the Eagles lose to us? Oh they call us cheaters.... they bitch, they moan they complain.

If our fan base was so bad why the fuck do we get along with the Chargers fan base so much after losing to them? Did we call them racist names? Did we call them cheaters? No we said good shit Charagers. Then we rocked a Phillips Rivers avatar, and supported them when they played the Broncos.

Konka

Banned
Dude I don't get it... he's bitching about the dumbest shit. You know like with me and the other Hawks-AGE. We admit we have dumb ass fans like ever other fan base. But for you to the have the audacity to think it's a one way street is ludicrous, because clearly only our fans do this, and your fans would never do such a thing.

Yea you're right I do mean him to take offense... but don't make me bring up you know Santa, and Michael Irvin and all the other crap they have done. Yes I did bring up 2 of them deal with it because there are literally like 200 examples.

You do know "Santa" was some drunk asshole right?

JABEE

That's nothing did you hear Seahawks fan are the worst because out of the 2083280302 of us 3 guys were gloating on a Eagles forum?

To be fair, that happened in 1968. Close to 50 years ago. There were plenty of worse things happening in other parts of the country back then.

our sweet gata still doesn't know the truth :(

That's there actually four Santas instead of one? Eastern Santa, Western Santa, Northern Santa, and the Southern Santa?

To be fair, that happened in 1968. Close to 50 years ago. There were plenty of worse things happening in other parts of the country back then.

True true.. but still you guys are the 2nd worst fan base in the NFL behind the Seahawks. We #1, you guys #2. Birds are clearly the worst.

I know this isn't football related but I thought was hilarious since we are talking about Philly fans.

http://www.goodgame.gg/twitch/index.html

I was never much of a team sports kid. I grew up in Philadelphia (where it's culturally impossible to not passionately support your local sports teams), but when it came to actually competing, team sports weren't my thing. I was a math, science, and music kind of kid, which meant that aside from always being the first to finish my times tables - which is true, by the way - I had to fulfill my competitive drive as a spectator. And those of you who are familiar with American sports know that investing yourself in the success of Philadelphia sports teams hasn't paid off much over the past twenty-five years (apologies to the ‘08 Phillies).

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm happy Johnny is in.

I'm not happy his first start is during the one weekend of the season I'm not in the country and so can't watch the game. Goddamnit.

Hope Cam is ok.

Top Bottom