• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

JNA

Banned
Colts were so overrated this year.

But giving credit where credit is due, Dallas has been legit on both ends this year.

Furyous

would you say that trading a 1st for trent richardson solidified the running back position of the colts?

would you say that this addition gave andrew luck another weapon to work with?

You're missing one main point that utterly derails your assertion that I am incorrect in my analysis. The Colts owner felt that trade solidified the running back position at the time and gave Andrew another weapon to work with.

The Colts made that trade thinking Trent provided Andrew with the help he needed to make the playoffs. Pull all of the quotes from Colts front office personnel after the trade was announced. <--- That answers your question. Of course the Colts were fleeced but some Browns fans were mad at the time so find solace in that fact.

CrankyJay

Banned
My greatest fear as a pats fan is a Rex Ryan led bills defense. That's just about the scariest thing I can think of.

After this season I would like to give Marrone and Hackett the last year of their contract, but new ownership might have something else in mind.

JNA

Banned
I think Rex will get a head coaching job, maybe after going on TV for a year.

He's too talented to just be a DC.

Not if he gets to be a DC for the Packers. That would fit him perfectly

Can you imagine a Rex led Packers defense to go along with their offense? League would be over.

NvqVkjI.png

TheFatOne

I think Rex will get a head coaching job, maybe after going on TV for a year.

He's too talented to just be a DC.
I agree he's going to be a hc but that's just my irrational fear lol I'll be extremely happy if he coaches atl. Pats won't have to deal with him for a long time in that scenario.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bills are very well coached right now and there's a ton of upgrades to Orton on the market now.

Cutler could be very scary on the Bills but even some of the others you could get for a late pick or sign in FA are high upside players.

CrankyJay

Banned
Bills are very well coached right now and there's a ton of upgrades to Orton on the market now.

Cutler could be very scary on the Bills but even some of the others you could get for a late pick or sign in FA are high upside players.

I wouldn't want his baggage. Ugh.

Top Bottom