• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Has there been any official ruling on which game gets flexed to Sunday night. The Packers post game show(I was driving on my way to get groceries) think it's going to be Car/Atl since it's a winner take all game.

Bread

Banned
Some people misinterpret my words...

For the record, that Trent Richardson trade was great, FOR BROWNS FANS. So thank you Indy for the pick. The media would have us believe that Andrew Luck does not have legitimate offensive talent at the running back position. That is not true at all and anyone that follows football knows it. Compare the Colts team rushing stats last year to Marshawn's. The media would have us believe Andrew Luck is out there with bums and that is simply not the case. The Colts continue to bring in offensive talent to bolster their already strong running back position group.

I respect Marshawn and he's a pro bowler. The Seahawks are champions and Marshawn is a huge part of their success. How are people going to dismiss Russell Wilson's success this year?
would you say that trading a 1st for trent richardson solidified the running back position of the colts?

would you say that this addition gave andrew luck another weapon to work with?

Narag

would you say that trading a 1st for trent richardson solidified the running back position of the colts?

would you say that this addition gave andrew luck another weapon to work with?

Trent Truck didn't get IR'd so he's a leg up on the rest of the RB corps.

cajunator

Banned
The Bucs/Saints game next week actually might be entertaining. Two teams that want to tank really badly. They might fumble on purpose.

Kill me. Just end it. Pull the fucking trigger

51S%2BpPtReeL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Maybe next year.

Top Bottom