• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

You can't say the hit was dirty unless we know Ansah was specifically trying to hurt him. When the game is going 110 MPH I'll give the defensive player the benefit of the doubt.

I want our defenders to be over aggressive. We got flagged for it, big deal. There was a face mask on Stafford in the first half that wasn't called.

Agreed on Raoila though, he deserves at least a $100,000 fine (which is massive).

Humans physically can't run 110 MPH, argument automatically invalid

zychi

Banned
You can't say the hit was dirty unless we know Ansah was specifically trying to hurt him. When the game is going 110 MPH I'll give the defensive player the benefit of the doubt.

I want our defenders to be over aggressive. We got flagged for it, big deal. There was a face mask on Stafford in the first half that wasn't called.

Agreed on Raoila though, he deserves at least a $100,000 fine (which is massive).
he could control the helmet to helmet. The actual going for the tackle wasnt dirty, it was the helmet to helmet. Hes not a known dirty player so i give him the benefit of doubt and dont fine him. Raoila deserves a fine and a suspension

Furyous

Some people misinterpret my words...

For the record, that Trent Richardson trade was great, FOR BROWNS FANS. So thank you Indy for the pick. The media would have us believe that Andrew Luck does not have legitimate offensive talent at the running back position. That is not true at all and anyone that follows football knows it. Compare the Colts team rushing stats last year to Marshawn's. The media would have us believe Andrew Luck is out there with bums and that is simply not the case. The Colts continue to bring in offensive talent to bolster their already strong running back position group.

I respect Marshawn and he's a pro bowler. The Seahawks are champions and Marshawn is a huge part of their success. How are people going to dismiss Russell Wilson's success this year?

GQman2121

Banned
#Texans defense holds the Ravens 33 yards rushing. Forsett goes for 10 carries for 19 yards.

Dat defense

We actually should have run more. But we decided to put he game on Flacco and he Flacco'd us.

I hope JFF get's his first win next week and we get a better draft position. This Ravens team will be embarrassed on the road in the playoffs. Just get this shit over with.

It is a shame though that the Chargers game that had horrible 15 yards flags thrown on both teams is going to potentially determine who get's in.

manfestival

Things so far that I can take from this season.

Buccaneers offense is miserable. From the play calling, to the protection, and the QB decision making.

The defense is showing very good promise. Even with our best player sidelined as well as some help in other important spots. Our defense impresses me, even with our awful offense doing less to help.

Lovie smith just gets to carry the torch of blame that was passed on from those before. However, I am not ready to make any judgement overall... not yet. He has done a good job keeping the team focused overall but there is a severe lack of discipline on the team.

We need an O-line more than we need a QB. This is my controversial point. Granted it would be sweet to get a QB that has more promise than what we have now. I feel like glennon got the shaft big time.

Top Bottom