• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Not sure which QBs are under 30, but Luck is head and shoulders better than Stafford. The Colts are a 5 win team without Luck. Detroit has one of the best receivers in the league and a solid D. Even Cutler could get the Lions into the playoffs.

Considering the weapons he has in Chicago I doubt that.

brentech

Randall Liu ‏@RLiuNFL 26m26 minutes ago
Eddie Lacy (@Lil_Eazy_Ana_42) is 1st @Packers w/ 1,000+ rush yards & 10+ scrimmage TDs in each of 1st 2 @NFL seasons
disapprove.gif

That was a horrible offensive set, knocking us out of clear field goal range.

Expected though. In fact I expect it for the entire second half. Should have went for the kill and made it 35-0.

Instead, the defense will play it safe, the offense will run, run, run, and it'll probably end up something like 35-21.

Furyous

I'd love to make fun of the Colts but Ryan Lindley is starting today and the Browns lost. <--- reread that again. Andrew is supposed to play better after all because he's a once-in-a-generation can't miss prospect.

No comment as of now about tonight's game and Ryan Lindley's stat line unless it's good. Hopefully it's not a complete #BEATEMDOWN.

Top Bottom