• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

No QB that turns the ball over as much as Luck should ever be considered elite.

Favre? Elway? Aikman?

I know the 90's were a different era but all those guys were throwing like ~22-25ish TD with like 12-15 INT and were considered elite with good receivers.

Luck is like doing 35-15 with shit receivers and again I know different era so we have to lower his number a little so let say 25-15... still better than that shit, and that's if we randomly were to take away like 10 of his TD.

Malalaw

Heading to the championship in one league..going up against ODB and luck in another and up by 20 And I have Sanders left to play tomorrow.

StormKing

Favre? Elway? Aikman?

I know the 90's were a different era but all those guys were throwing like ~22-25ish TD with like 12-15 INT and were considered elite with good receivers.

Luck is like doing 35-15 with shit receivers and again I know different era so we have to lower his number a little so let say 25-15... still better than that shit, and that's if we randomly were to take away like 10 of his TD.

He's good but he's not elite. Seven interceptions in three playoff games is not the mark of an elite quarterback.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
B5aiou5CEAEWyNS.png

Top Bottom