• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

B5aiou5CEAEWyNS.png
Swag

So the Colts are definitely one and done. Honestly Houston seemed like the more competent team this year, and probably would have won the division with a decent quarterback

zychi

Banned
Playoff record says no
Romo has dal franchise record for pass yds, one of the best records in his time in the league, and one of the all time highest passer ratings as a qb.

His playoff record is the only stat i cant justify. But hes easily the best qb to be undrafted, i think better than Warner, but Warner has a ring and will likely go in because of the ridiculous talent hes had around him(inclduing mvp faulk). While romo never had a player like that on his team(Dez and Demarco are coming close tho)

Bitanator

Glue Hands Beckham is the best receiver in the NFL, and I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan wearing a Dez Jersey as I type, dude is crazy. His upside is sky high will be fun to watch him and Dez battle for better games in the coming years.

harSon

Banned
Well that ODB touchdown just killed my chances at my work fantasy. The scoring in it is completely fucked. He has 43 points right now.... Fucking bullshit multipliers. And Rodgers can go get ran over by a semi truck. Fucking scrub.

Top Bottom