• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
odbmove.0.gif

Kusagari

Also lol at the Fins keeping Philbin. Philbin is like the personification of 8-8 mediocrity. Can't wait for the Fins to miss the playoffs against next year.

Sanjuro

American Sniper

OH, baby. I miss you. I'm doing so much sniping now.

**Didn't punch Jessie "The Body" Ventura.**

I'm coming home, baby.

...shot at shooting range.

Bitanator

With Bailey missing that boot from 52, he is not the most accurate kicker in NFL history, though he can easily gain that back. They only count 1 blocked field goal this year for him, but he has had two blocked? Only bad things about this game are the miss and fumble, no shut out would count as well

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I guess the main reason I want the Packers to win next week is so kas can't hold the division title over our heads for the entirety of the offseason and most of the next season.

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind consistent underdogs getting a small title.

JNA

Banned
I guess the main reason I want the Packers to win next week is so kas can't hold the division title over our heads for the entirety of the offseason and most of the next season.

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind consistent underdogs to get a small title.

I want the division title because I don't want the Seahawks to get a bye.

Seahawks really need to lose tonight.

His only mistake all day..

Edit:near mistake
Yep. Only bad throw he's made all day thus far so its forgivable.

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 11s12 seconds ago
37 is the highest number of points the Rams have allowed in a game this season.

Good game plan this week on offense and kudos to the offensive line. Outside of Beatty's hold, they've done a helluva job against a good defensive line.

zychi

Banned
If dal gets the 1 seed, does Romo jump Rodgers for mvp?

Tony Romo has 32 TDs + only 8 INTs
Rodgers is 36 tds and 5 ints

Romo has been playing with a broken back.

Top Bottom