• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Shake your head all you want, his longest pass all season was 50 yards!
Mostly has to do with the offense and garbage o-line. It's not like he's Alex Smith, Tanne can throw the ball on a rope. He is actually very good at intermediate and long throws, it's just the bombs that have given him trouble (which they rarely attempt anymore).

You're blowing it out of proportion. It's a weakness but throwing him out purely because of that is absurd.

JNA

Banned
They are 2 if Seattle goes 1-1, Arizona goes 0-2

And they beat Wash of course

Ah true. So basically,

GB beats Detroit.

Cowboys beat Redskins.

Seattle beats Arizona tonight but loses to Rams next week.

Arizona loses to Seattle and 49ers next week

Packers 1st seed, Cowboys 2nd seed.

Ok sure I can dig it XD.

So many demons being slayed this season for Dallas.

December fade? Gone. They haven't lost yet in december 3-0
Romo fading? Nope even playing all year with a bad and at times broken back he's put together his best year yet
Leaving their playoff chances to the last week of the year? Nope they roll out and crush the Colts.

Very impressive turn of events from a team i thought would win 5 games this year. The team showed up with an identity and philosophy and even though we kept waiting for them to revert back to the 'ol Cowboys they refused to do it. Great recovery from the Thanksgiving thrashing.

I say at this point rest your starters next week and gear up for the playoffs

So tonights game and the GB vs. DET match up is huge in terms of seeding for those teams.

In all likelihood it makes no difference whether Dallas wins or loses next week.

Given the Redskins penchant for injuring Cowboys players might be smart to sit starters...

Brian Anderson is a pretty good announcer IMO. I've listen to him a a lot with him being the Brewers announcer. Good to see him call games in the NFL now.

Top Bottom