• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

gutshot

I'm going to wake up tomorrow from a turkey-enduced coma to realize these last 3 weeks have just been a horrible, horrible dream, right? Right?

Did you keep the seat warm for me in the loser bros reception hall?

It's mighty crowded at the AFC East table already but I think we can pull up another chair for you. For the record, I wouldn't have minded seeing you guys get in but I needed that Raiders win.

Bitanator

well knowing Garrett he wont but i'd rest Romo and Murray to get them geared up for the playoffs.

Even if we do rest most the offense, I think we can beat the Redskins, though I'd prefer them to "finish the fight" like they have all year. Murray breaks Emmit's record and Dez ties or breaks Dallas TD in a season record. We somehow get the bye it will be huge, Our losses at home this year have been a little deceiving anyways. I like either way we will have 7 full days to prepare, because Dallas has not lost this year when that has happened.

eznark

Banned
OH MY GOD WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rodgersftw.gif
rodgersftw.gif
rodgersftw.gif
rodgersftw.gif
rodgersftw.gif
rodgersftw.gif
rodgersftw.gif
rodgersftw.gif
rodgersftw.gif
rodgersftw.gif
rodgersftw.gif
rodgersftw.gif