• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Bread

Banned
Shake your head all you want, his longest pass all season was 50 yards!
i have watched 2 (!) dolphins games all year

and i've seen at least 4 times that he's thrown the ball PERFECTLY at least 40 yards down field, but his receiver dropped it. stop looking at stats, watch games, then talk to dolphin fans about their team.

zychi

Banned

and i've seen at least 4 times that he's thrown the ball PERFECTLY at least 40 yards down field, but his receiver dropped it. stop looking at stats, watch games, then talk to dolphin fans about their team.
Lol the definition of nfl gaf in one post.

Watch the games.

Bears' Jay Cutler 'great' at preparing Jimmy Clausen for start

hahaha

6z0WYu1.png

When Clausen signed with the team in June, Cutler immediately took the backup quarterback under his wing.

“We only had two days to prepare for this game, so we stayed pretty much until 8:30 p.m. every single night, trying to watch as much tape as possible, get all the calls down,” Clausen said. “Get everything down to make sure we were prepared for this game. But Jay was great. David Fales was great in helping me to go through all the calls, watching the film. Staying real late, they helped me out a lot.”

I guess the main reason I want the Packers to win next week is so kas can't hold the division title over our heads for the entirety of the offseason and most of the next season.

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind consistent underdogs getting a small title.
There's a few of us with little skin in the division that could like the Lions return from the dead, if not for kas.

Bread... I, I... I didn't think you had it in you. :')

It's okay Fin fans, we have a dude who can't throw period going today.
I know I get defensive but he's my only hope right now. :(

Of course the Bills will lose this game and then theyll probably get all the help they would have needed and beat the Pats next week. Seems like a Bills thing to do.

Sloppy game penalty wise. Defense didn't play well either outside of isolated players.

Offense was clicking on every cylinder. ODB Rookie of the Year.

GG Rams fans.

Top Bottom