• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I think the Bucs draft Amari Cooper trade for Cutler

WE CHICAGO IN THE SOUTH

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
RANDO LIVES! Good to see you.

In Trent Truck news, the Colts rushed for a total of 1 yard today. ONE. The road to 650 is washed out.

Save some for me, I'm on my way!!

tW3zCos.gif

You're back!

What the hell do the Bills do at QB next season? They cannot go in with Orton as the starter (or anywhere near the starting position) next season. They've got a young but good team and can't just wait around for this window to close. Go after Hoyer? Is he even better than Orton? Try and trade for Foles?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What the hell do the Bills do at QB next season? They cannot go in with Orton as the starter (or anywhere near the starting position) next season. They've got a young but good team and can't just wait around for this window to close. Go after Hoyer? Is he even better than Orton? Try and trade for Foles?
SANCHIZE.

rando14

It's good to be back boys!! Missed you guys!!

HOWEVER I must be honest I am kiiiiiiiiiinda nervous about tonight's game!! I mean I think we'll win AND I'm pretty pumped BUT I'm also kinda drunk so!!

GCbgu5D.gif

So next week if San Diego wins they are in. If they lose and Baltimore wins then Baltimore is in. If both Baltimore and San Diego lose, but the Texans win, Texans are in???

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I think the Bucs win next week and the Titans also and the Jags

eznark

Banned
Dedicate a few minutes to Tanne and Geno thumb wrestling, maybe some rock-paper-scissors if we're feeling crazy, then a nice cookout with burgers, ribs, and freshly squeezed lemonade. Also root beer floats.

How bout our Dolphins!! Really rallied for Philbin there at the end!

Kusagari

I hear a young man named Jay might be available.

Thank you Matt Asiata, Ryan Tannehill, and Lamar Miller. I go into tonight up by 37 with the worst fantasy championship contending team ever. He has Russell Wilson and Connor Barth left, I have Bobby Wagner and Earl Thomas. Feeling hopeful, despite the end of the Ravens season.

So next week if San Diego wins they are in. If they lose and Baltimore wins then Baltimore is in. If both Baltimore and San Diego lose, but the Texans win, Texans are in???

Smh, if miami didn't drop that damn game to Baltimore all they would have had to do is win against the jets.

Guess that's how things go when your owner is Ross.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Yeaa Mike Tomlin finally back in the playoffs but your defense is atrocious

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Giants need to stop fucking winning. Fuck pride get a better draft pick!

Also, their shredding of the Rams defense killed me in Fantasy

I actually think Baltimore will get the last Wildcard. I see KC beating San Diego, and the Ravens will surely beat the fighting manziels/hoyers at home in Baltimore

Top Bottom