• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

MRSA

Banned
milana_vayntrub_twitter_lOjtw9BT.sized.jpg

Bread

Banned
Bead pls,

Girls from the south are used to scrawny animu degenerates. They're interested in cultured West Coast gentlemen like myself that are exclusive to the Handsome Men Club.
Girls from the south are used to uncultured swine with mullets and goatees, I'm going to show them a cultured swine with mullet and goatee.

effzee

So who do I have to root for for the Eagles to make it as a wild card?

Eagles win out and Detroit doesn't win anymore? We make it as the 5th seed? Have to play the Saints in the wild card?

Dream scenario would be to play Dallas again in the playoffs. Or of they get eliminated then hosting a wild card game against the Cardinals.

My prediction is Eagles don't win out and miss the playoffs all together at 10-6. Howie and Chip then decide they want bigger WRS again, cut Maclin, and then draft 3 more WRs.

Eagles win out and Detroit doesn't win anymore? We make it as the 5th seed? Have to play the Saints in the wild card?

Dream scenario would be to play Dallas again in the playoffs. Or of they get eliminated then hosting a wild card game against the Cardinals.

My prediction is Eagles don't win out and miss the playoffs all together at 10-6. Howie and Chip then decide they want bigger WRS again, cut Maclin, and then draft 3 more WRs.

Eagles just need the Lions to lose to the Bears. GB is going to beat this Lions team by 35 the last week of the season. Good news about Maclin, he only signed a 1 year deal so they dont have to cut him at the end of the year. They can just let him sign somewhere else, and then use 2 more high picks on WRs. If the Eagles could open at Dallas, or at NO, or against the Cards, I think those are all winable games. To bad they wont get in though.

Bowser

I don't think the Eagles can make it as a WC at 10-6 if I'm looking at the playoff machine correctly. Looks like it's division or bust with the matchups structured as they are.

Your weekly NFCS Playoff Scenarios AKA LOLSOUTHSUX

Saints can clinch the division this week if they beat the Falcons AND the Panthers lose to the Browns. If they win both games, they win the division no matter what else happens in the division.

Panthers can't clinch the division this week but can be eliminated with a loss. The Panthers need to win both games AND have the Saints lose one game to win the division.

Falcons take sole possession of first place in the division (but can't clinch) if they beat the Saints. If they win both games, they win the division no matter what else happens in the division.

I don't think the Eagles can make it as a WC if I'm looking at the playoff machine correctly. Looks like it's division or bust with the matchups structured as they are.

Eagles are 9-5, Lions are 10-4. Eagles win 2 finish 11-5, Lions lose 2 finish 10-6. Eagles get WC based on better record.

Missing the playoffs two years in a row? Hot Seat Chip in 2015?

You need to pay more attention to football. Eagles made the playoffs last year, they played the Saints in the first round.

I almost want Dallas to win 1, lose 1, have the iggles win both and Detroit lose both for a wild card against the South. But my pridd says win out and take our rightful position as East champs.

MechDX

The end of the season. Playoffs getting closer, Brady vs Manning 77 is getting hyped, teams already out discussing the draft, life longs enter the thread talking about how they have been fans of ______ team for years just never posted!

Love this thread!

Bowser

I almost want Dallas to win 1, lose 1, have the iggles win both and Detroit lose both for a wild card against the South. But my pridd says win out and take our rightful position as East champs.

You would need also need Arizona to win the West for that to happen.

effzee

What does the draft order look like as of now?

Who is picking in the top 10?

BTW I get this terrible feeling Washington is going kick our butt. They played us extremely well the first time around and this Eagles team isn't right. If Washington doesn't, Giants def will.

Wouldn't the Eagles be able to make it in at 10-6 over Detroit if both finish at 10-6?

brentech

Looks like Obama's opening the doors to Cuba. Eh

honestly, it's about time. i don't want to say too much as I don't know all the details against cuba, but other countries that have done far worse we have helped or continued to do business with. how this has lasted so long is crazy

VRMN

Wouldn't the Eagles be able to make it in at 10-6 over Detroit if both finish at 10-6?
No. At 10-6 Detroit gets in over Philly. You have to win out and Detroit or Green Bay lose out, I believe, to get in without the division.

I know Detroit is in with an Eagles loss, period.

What does the draft order look like as of now?

Who is picking in the top 10?

BTW I get this terrible feeling Washington is going kick our butt. They played us extremely well the first time around and this Eagles team isn't right. If Washington doesn't, Giants def will.

No, Eagles have a terrible conference record. Lions are 8-2 in conference, Eagles are 5-5. Eagles cannot win a tie breaker against the Lions.

Top Bottom