• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Zeke

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 3m3 minutes ago
"When I die they're going to bury me in Texas. They're not going to bury me in St Louis." Case Keenum. Says it's good to be home. #texans

texas-flag-o.gif

279a96e78a4b9c2869963c1e2ba5c65b.jpg
Bless our republic. This has been your best post of the season mech

Respect

Dominique Easley place on IR.

Unfortunate, but it isn't like he's done much this year anyway. He's been hurt pretty much all year.

Consistent with NE draft strategy, draft talented guys that drop due to injury concerns. Hope it doesn't follow him throughout his time here, not a promising start though.

Sorry but this reads like bullshit. Particularly the part about Urlacher Briggs and Tillman. Of course they didn't like being phased out!

Maybe it is all bullshit, but the Briggs stuff has been fairly obvious. He skipped out on practice to attend barbecue events. His play became lazy; he seemed lost on the field and started blowing assignments like a rookie. Physically he got heavier and slower. If a super respected veteran suddenly gives fewer fucks than Jay Cutler, what does that say to the rest of the team?

If Trestman really wanted to phase out Briggs and Tillman, he should have let them walk right alongside Urlacher. Instead, he kept them around, ignored them and hoped the problem would fix itself. The end result was two years of the worst defense in Chicago Bears history.

Unfortunate, but it isn't like he's done much this year anyway. He's been hurt pretty much all year.

Consistent with NE draft strategy, draft talented guys that drop due to injury concerns. Hope it doesn't follow him throughout his time here, not a promising start though.

Worked great with Ras-I !

Mrbob

I wouldn't mind letting David Fales start these last two weeks but I know this won't happen. The Patriots did try to steal him in the last week so he might be good?

Respect

Worked great with Ras-I !

Exactly.

In regards to that I think the jury is still out on Jones, he has shown flashes, but he is hurt a lot...I have my doubts he is going to stay healthy enough to be counted on at this point.

What is ironic is with Gronk, he's never missed time because of his back which was the concern when he was drafted...I know he did end up having surgery on his back but that was the same time he was having issues with his forearm.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Rodgers is going to want to go to a team on the rise, not one on the decline like the Texans. He could do quite well in Buffalo.

Sure, why not? He has a strong personality which is something I really want in a HC right now and he's had success at every level but the NFL. Seems like a smart guy.

Worst case he's another Saban but I don't see that happening.

I'd prefer him over Harbaugh, I really hope we lose the next two so there is no doubt Ross fires Philbin...I could see a scenario were we win out and Ross keeps him, like jets did with rex last year.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Can the Fish get Peyton?

Maybe the Jets can hire Jamarcus just to make things even

Yeah, I'd be fine with that. He's only got one vertebrae left in his neck. If it wasn't for the ballast his massive fivehead provided he'd be staring into the sun all day.

Mrbob

Turn on 670 the score for something probably uncomfortable. Bears weren't going to let Marc Trestman speak this week but the NFL said ahh no, he must have a press conference. So he'll be on soon to talk. It will probably be a bunch of non answers but it is definitely going to be awkward.

Top Bottom