• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

cashman

Banned
I truly believe that 2012 heartbreaker against the Giants was my breaking point as a Cowboys fan. I still don't believe the Cowboys are an actual good team and they'll probably get blown out by the Lions.

LJ11

Was worried about the Raider game for weeks, if we were in it I knew they'd put that last fucking nail in us. They've played tough football for stretches of games and then it all would come crashing in on them.

Knew Mack could fuck this game up, putting him over Henderson was smart. There's no chemistry on that side of the OL, you have a G playing out of position and a rookie T, line him up over there and have him go wild. Pathetic coaching, you knew this kid could fuck things up and they didn't account for him properly, they should have treated him like Wake, they didn't.

Orton sucks, played the way the coaches wanted him to, like a coward, just like his coaches. Take the flat on the slant flat combo all game, who cares what the coverage is. We can't run the ball with this pathetic line, but the scheme is worse. When the box is light we don't run, we're afraid of run 6 v 6 at midfield with one yard to gain. We have to pack the box with 7-8 to run.

Unfortunately Pegula will retain Marrone, who isn't a terrible coach, but isn't the solution we're looking for. The offense is incompetent, the good OL players have failed to improve or have even regressed, and we still have no solution at QB. The funniest play of the game was the screen to Robert Woods. We run that shit every week with no fucking success, our OL doubled Mack and left three Raider defenders unblocked. How do you run the same fucking playing every fucking week, no execute it every fucking week, and go back to said play every fucking week. Pathetic

Unreal, I knew the L was coming today, especially when the biggest mush on the planet watched the game with me.

Grexeno

So if Dallas gets the third seed, we face either Carolina or Atlanta, I'm confident we beat either but I feel like we match up better with Carolina. I hope we can get the second seed, but too much has to fall for that.
Um, neither Carolina nor Atlanta will be in the playoffs if they don't win the NFC South and the 4th seed.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
lol if the NFC south winner wins its playoff game

It's good to be back boys!! Missed you guys!!

HOWEVER I must be honest I am kiiiiiiiiiinda nervous about tonight's game!! I mean I think we'll win AND I'm pretty pumped BUT I'm also kinda drunk so!!

GCbgu5D.gif

This day's pretty good and it's great to see ya back

I truly believe that 2012 heartbreaker against the Giants was my breaking point as a Cowboys fan. I still don't believe the Cowboys are an actual good team and they'll probably get blown out by the Lions.

Crushed me as well my friend. Fuck the Giants

Losing in 2008 after beating them twice in the regular season was worse for me

MechDX

Bills just lost, so next week #Texans need:
1. Win vs Jax
2. Bal loss vs Cle
3. SD loss at KC
If all 3 happen, Hou makes playoffs.

I feel very Kave like

RELAYER

Banned
lol if the NFC south winner wins its playoff game

I'm kind of feeling Homerish right now, but if we get in, I like our chances in the dome.
Defense is getting it together and Julio is the Truth.

And if we lose, fuck it at least I got to watch a Falcons playoff game.

If we couldn't get it done at 13-3 we might as well try it at 7-9. Going into the playoffs at 7-9 feels like much less pressure, like our guys can just go out there and let loose. I like it.

Plus if we make it, the first week of the playoffs we would have already won what were essentially 2 elimination games. We might go into the post season hot!

Bills just lost, so next week #Texans need:
1. Win vs Jax
2. Bal loss vs Cle
3. SD loss at KC
If all 3 happen, Hou makes playoffs.

I feel very Kave like

So if all that happens and Houston makes the playoffs, will Watt get more MVP love. He's already my fantasy MVP. Love that guy.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Jets went from number 6 pick to number 4 pick

COME ON JAGS/BUCS win next week.

I still believe titans or bucs will trade for cutler

Usually just lurk in the thread without posting, but I'll stick around more actively for my fellow Cards fans tonight. Frightened as hell for Lindley though.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hoping the jets do super bad lol. I want them to lose. This game was the game they had to try to win for Rex. THEY KNOW IT'S ALL OVER. IT'S ALL OVER. What do the dolphins have to do to get in the playoffs?

Top Bottom