• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Should be a Sunday Night game. XD

I think the reason being as I listened to the Pack radio post game(I was driving to get groceries and it was on that station) is probably cause the with the NFC West games on late they wanted them to play at the same time so they can't react to each other as they have seeding implications.

Bowser

Another Dalton slaughter is likely to be the SNF game next week? Over CAR/ATL win or go home or DET/GB?

tumblr_mr5vx1qjLu1s9snzmo1_250.gif

Grexeno

I think the reason being as I listened to the Pack radio post game(I was driving to get groceries and it was on that station) is probably cause the with the NFC West games on late they wanted them to play at the same time so they can react to each other as they have seeding implications.
Don't you mean so they CAN'T react to the earlier result.

Godslay

Banned
Curious what the count is in terms of injuries between the Packers that won the Superbowl and this years Cardinals. Didn't the Pack have a ton of injuries that year?

Obviously nothing like losing your QB. Just wondering what the numbers are.

JNA

Banned
I think the reason being as I listened to the Pack radio post game(I was driving to get groceries and it was on that station) is probably cause the with the NFC West games on late they wanted them to play at the same time so they can react to each other as they have seeding implications.

Interesting. 0_0

Curious what the count is in terms of injuries between the Packers that won the Superbowl and this years Cardinals. Didn't the Pack have a ton of injuries that year?

Obviously nothing like losing your QB. Just wondering what the numbers are.

Your starting QB being out is like having 20 other guys injured.

It looks like Seahawks whoring for a penalty every drive.

We used to it though it's not like it's something new. All year long man, all year long. Our guys play better after getting flagged, they just get even more hype and more piss off to smack the living shit out of whoever.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Madden wishes its commentary was that in depth and informative.

Kiryu

We used to it though it's not like it's something new. All year long man, all year long. Our guys play better after getting flagged, they just get even more hype and more piss off to smack the living shit out of whoever.
Yeah, I'm just saying one guaranteed flag on Seahawks every drive. Lmao

Top Bottom