• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Russell Wilson killed me. I'm up by 12 in my championship with my opponent having Connor Barth left.

It's over. The magical run my terrible team is ending.

Greg

GREG PLEASE
rjEMvXe.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Any of Colts GAF here?

Between a warm stew of steamy pig diarrhea and a filthy worm infested anus, how bad did we look today?

Benched Luck for Hasslebackup, who proceeded to show the team how it was done. I hear he's being groomed to start in the wild card round.

Godslay

Banned
Even if its the Cowboys? I think not. People have deep seated hate on for America's team.

Same as the Steelers hate that leaks out whenever they make an improbable run these days.

Steelers/Cowboys would wreck the universe once again.

Pats are public enemy #1.

Even if its the Cowboys? I think not. People have deep seated hate on for America's team.

Same as the Steelers hate that leaks out whenever they make an improbable run these days.

Pats are the Evil Empire. All humanity despises evil.

Kiryu

I really want to see the Lions offense that can't score against the Bears go into Seattle.
And I will want to see Golden Tate III immediately regret his decision about going with Lions. He would have to see Seahawks dominate them and estimate them from playoff.

Narag

Any of Colts GAF here?

Between a warm stew of steamy pig diarrhea and a filthy worm infested anus, how bad did we look today?

All went to shit after the botched fake punt. It was like watching the Broncos play after the botched snap in the Super Bowl last year!

FTF

What a terrible SB that would be, don't give the football gods any ideas.

The only thing to root for in this postseason is a quick defeat for the Cheatriots.

Enjoy their SB run.

I would set my tv on fire if Cowboys-Patriots was the Super Bowl matchup. Steelers are a tad more palatable. If the Packers are eliminated my only hope is for Seattle to rampage through the playoffs in a PED-fueled fury once again.

Top Bottom