• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

So without waking that ugly beast question then, what would you guys say are the best ones to play in your opinions?
Awakening and 7 are my favorites but I've mostly stuck to the handheld games. A lot of hardcore fans will recommend one of the SNES games or the GC one. But yeah, 7 is phenomenal!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So without waking that ugly beast question then, what would you guys say are the best ones to play in your opinions?

It's in the discussion. I like that one, the first US one and the seventh in the series a lot. I also like the fourth and the fifth ones on the Super Famicom, but you got to deal with the hassle of importing them and their sketchy ass fan translations. The ninth and ten one (which is a two part game my current avatar is from) the 12th one (import only, but a great fan patch was made) which is a remake of the third game, and Awakening.

6 and 8 are also pretty dope. 6 is another import while 8 was an Ambassador title on the 3DS and is sure to hit the Wii U VC eventually.

Greg

Greg you are putting me in a very difficult position here!!
Russ got his - it's Lacy's turn now!

M61hJjO.jpg

he's going to keep smiling until you give in!

Afrikan

Seahawks are going to lose to a real QB next week... a man's man.

too bad we're going to still help them win the NFC WEST. :/

I think it's more amusing that people that haven't said shit all game want to post shit like, you mad, and salty. You don't get to say shit.

I've been here for years. I was watching the game with my family and for the most part avoiding the Internet and socializing.

Go Hawks.

Furyous

Fitz has to speak sternly to Ryan after the game over that decision making. You can't continue to throw wounded ducks across the field and try to get your receivers concussed.

Kiryu

So Seahawks are going to put "opp lose following week after lost to Seahawks" on Cardinals next week or madden curse somewhat going to be in effect....

JNA

Banned
They are taking about potential discipline to the Lions player that stepped on the guy's foot and the helmet to helmet.

What do you guys think? Suspension? Fine?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Lindley has 225 pass attempts

No TDs

a record, and nobody else with at least that many attempts has less than 3 TDs

There's no reason to keep him on the roster, even as a fourth backup.

You could literally sign Tebow today and he would play better than this. Not even joking.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If the Pats make the Super Bowl their opponent will have every human being in their corner.

Even if its the Cowboys? I think not. People have deep seated hate on for America's team.

Same as the Steelers hate that leaks out whenever they make an improbable run these days.

Steelers/Cowboys would wreck the universe once again.

Top Bottom