• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

DMczaf

10398041_10205368333350525_8112452958669032417_n.jpg

Hopeful that the OKC Thunder will reply to that string.

JABEE

Philly writers already starting to complain about Chip Kelly being terrible

place is unforgiving as hell
Yep. People are really stupid. It's Chip Kelly's fault that his defensive coordinator's scheme is flawed.

You can blame him and the GM for putting shit in the secondary and letting Desean go, but let's be honest. Desean made those plays on an absolutely shitty corner playing on an island with no fucking help over the top.

Davis thinks he has Revis on the wing. Then you have beat reporters talking about how Revis wasn't signed because the Eagles told him that he doesn't fit Billy Davis's scheme.

You can blame Kelly, but everyone seems to forget we have Sanchez as our QB. He has given the ball away countless times over the past 6 games. He is missing open receivers regularly.

It has to be Kelly, because that's a better story. It's like the dopes that get on Rodgers. All that matters is what talk radio thinks and whether you can channel the average fan's response to a loss.

People are seriously calling for Chip Kelly to be fired.

Only reason I don't think the Packers can beat Seattle in Seattle is that I don't think this year's Packers team can beat this year's Seattle team period.

Just a really bad matchup.

Dragon

Banned
For one, the Pats are weak against the run.

Two, their D has problems with mobile QBs (even Geno Smith).

Finally, it's on a neutral field, and Brady has looked mediocre away from home.

I'm glad we're talking about the SB already considering the Pats could easily lose to any of the AFC playoff teams. Nothing you said is wrong really, but I'd hesitate to predict a game a month and a half from now when who knows what the teams are going to look like at that point.

Only playoff Eli could beat the home field Seahawks at this point.

You mean 2007/2011 playoff Eli because the other three times they were in the playoffs they were one and done.

Mrbob

Only reason I don't think the Packers can beat Seattle in Seattle is that I don't think this year's Packers team can beat this year's Seattle team period.

Just a really bad matchup.

It's the playoffs though which means the inferior team can shine. That's pretty much the only hope you have, but it is a valid one.

JABEE

If the Cowboys get the Packers in the first round, they are going to lose. The Cowboys will beat the Lions if they match up in the WC round.

Kusagari

Last 5 games we faced 5 of the top 10 DVOA defenses and we've won them all

But okay.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. The Cards defense held you in check most of the game, and that's with their offense looking like a high school unit.

rando14

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. The Cards defense held you in check most of the game, and that's with their offense looking like a high school unit.

Jesus christ how many joke accounts are there in this thread, I can't keep track of it anymore!! ;_;

FTF

I'm glad we're talking about the SB already considering the Pats could easily lose to any of the AFC playoff teams...

The Broncos and Steelers are the only two teams I think the Pats have to be really concerned about, and mainly the Broncos.

Spinluck

I'd assume Indy would have an answer to what the Patriots did the first time the teams played though.

Didn't the Chargers just come back from three touchdowns yesterday?

Lol, you guys are going to skull fuck us if it comes down to it. Fuck your team and coach.

I was kidding, but I meant the Chargers as a whole and in the long run. I kind of hate them for knocking us out the playoffs more than once in the Manning era. One of those games should've been home for us :'(

Greg

worst case - Lions, Niners, and Rams win next week which leads to a Pack @ Seattle wildcard game, and then a game in Detroit the following week

best case that includes a Packers loss - Cardinals and Rams win next week and it's Pack @ Dallas followed by a game in Arizona

best case - Packers, Cardinals, and Rams win which gets them #1 seed... Detroit beats Dallas in the the wildcard and gets to travel to Lambeau for another beating

Yep. People are really stupid. It's Chip Kelly's fault that his defensive coordinator's scheme is flawed.

You can blame him and the GM for putting shit in the secondary and letting Desean go, but let's be honest. Desean made those plays on an absolutely shitty corner playing on an island with no fucking help over the top.

Davis thinks he has Revis on the wing. Then you have beat reporters talking about how Revis wasn't signed because the Eagles told him that he doesn't fit Billy Davis's scheme.

You can blame Kelly, but everyone seems to forget we have Sanchez as our QB. He has given the ball away countless times over the past 6 games. He is missing open receivers regularly.

It has to be Kelly, because that's a better story. It's like the dopes that get on Rodgers. All that matters is what talk radio thinks and whether you can channel the average fan's response to a loss.

People are seriously calling for Chip Kelly to be fired.
Foles was turning the ball like crazy as well. Chip should not be fired yet but Howie absolutely should be gone. Let Gamble run a draft and see how it goes. Also DJax never should have been cut, and Cooper never should have been extended. Also get a fucking QB this off season.

Furyous

What has Harbs done to deserve to be fired? 9ersGAF needs to revolt. This is the most disappointing news I've heard in awhile. They need to realize winning coaches don't grow on trees. If the guy's an asshole but he wins you keep him. If the guy wants more money but he wins you pay him. Please don't let this be true.

*imagines a world where Harbs accepted a trade to Cleveland*

Top Bottom