• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Crisco

Banned
Hahahahah wow oh wow. I don't think anyone but Panthers fans remember just how terrible this guy was. No pocket presence whatsoever, any kind of pressure resulted in an incomplete pass, at best. Absolute noodle arm, which led to zero accuracy when throwing down the field because he had to literally put all his effort and concentration into heaving the ball. Not athletic at all, or able to evade pressure, but that goes back to the lack of pocket presence. Have a fun weekend Chicago!

Ownership sold everything to make Cutler happy and it turns out he sucks.

So the solution is...put in another guy who sucks?

If they wanted to try to get a better QB in the offseason, nothing wrong with that (besides the fact none will probably be available or affordable). If the options for ending the year were start the sucky guy you're already starting or start the sucky guy you haven't started, I just don't see why you'd do this. It's not like they're beating the Lions and probably not even the Vikings with Cutler or Clausen, why make things worse by giving one less than 5 days to work with the team to come up with strategy?

BigAT

Where's zychi?

jimmy%20clausen%20black%20eye.jpg

minx

Ugh so embarrassed to be a Bears fan. Time to lose the next two games for that #7 pick. Trade Cutler for whatever you can get. Emery should be gone too for giving Cutler that contract when you could have franchised him for less. Pathetic.

squicken

"‏@thesteelersnat
I will be severely disappointed if no Lions blogger titles their game preview "Santa Clausen's Coming to Town" "

Top Bottom