• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

squicken

Hopeless aside from the Packers.

I think Teddy has a definite ceiling, but I think you can win with him. He can be Dalton/Flacco. Do everything right around him, gets some luck, and he can win a SB. But when the time comes, I'd never extend him for huge money

Furyous

Jimmy fucking Clausen is starting!?! LOLWHATTHEFUCKFIREEVERYBODY Jimmy Clausen is the definition of overrated douche. Remember his Gruden QB camp performance where he blamed his wide receivers including Michael Floyd for their struggles.

No one should trade for Jay because they have to cut him eventually. Arizona would be a prime landing spot for him. Hopefully their GM is open for a trade involving a QB returning from injury. Say what you want about Carson but he brings stability to the position. Bruce Arians can reign in Jay anyways.

Does Johnny Privilege top 80 yards of offense this week? Maybe he'll throw for 140 yards this week. It's ironic that we have two first round draft picks next year... It's time to reevalute the QB position in the offseason anyway. *Angry Joe voice* Get me Connor Shaw. Get me Dirty Sanchez. Get me Nick Foles. Get me anybody but this overrated overhyped bust Johnny Privilege. Trade Johnny to Dallas for future picks. Ray Farmer has to point on this dude at some point so get it over with now.

Fox318

Any team that trades for Jay hates their fanbase.

jmKlrjE.jpg

MechDX

Little doubt Mark Davis could beat any Michigan offer to Harbaugh. I heard he had double this out there for Gruden, who walked. Stay tuned-LaCanfora

Holy Shit

squicken

This offseason is going to be one of the most intriguing in a long time. A QB market like we've never seen. Even with getting benched I think Hoyer will get some interest. There's too many teams with a need and not enough decent QBs

Any team that trades for Jay hates their fanbase.

Snyder already makes it clear he hates his fans and everybody, so this is perfect. RG3 for Cutler straight up

I hope the rumors about this being done only because of the leak that Trestman's gone in 2 weeks are false. Anybody whose job is in jeopardy and depending on Jimmy Fucking Clausen would be better off just immediately packing up his things.

Trey

I think Teddy has a definite ceiling, but I think you can win with him. He can be Dalton/Flacco. Do everything right around him, gets some luck, and he can win a SB. But when the time comes, I'd never extend him for huge money

I hate his throwing motion. And he's kind of small.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Snyder already makes it clear he hates his fans and everybody, so this is perfect. RG3 for Cutler straight up

I hope the rumors about this being done only because of the leak that Trestman's gone in 2 weeks are false. Anybody whose job is in jeopardy and depending on Jimmy Fucking Clausen would be better off just immediately packing up his things.

IRG3 on the Bears would be Christmas in the offseason.

Just got home and heard the news.

Jesus Christ.

I'd retire before I let Jimmy Motherfucking Clausen take my job.

That man is an embarrassment to the quarterbacking profession, a disgrace to the NFL, and a general asshole.

squicken

I hate his throwing motion. And he's kind of small.

I'm certainly not championing the guy, but I don't see a clear way they can upgrade that spot this offseason.

Only team in a good spot is whoever gets the first pick. Not that Mariotta is a savior, but at least some potential to be really good

cajunator

Banned
What the fuck.

I am a bitter old man.

Kids today are going to be able to see shit like this whenever they want. I had to make due with victoria secrets catalogs and girls in school (we didn't even have hot teachers back then to fantasize about, they were all ugly as fuck).

This is wrong for reasons I cannot rationalize.

But back on topic. Those are some sweet ass titties!

Yall are weird

JABEE

Cutler was on pace to win NFL MVP this season. Trestman is just pissed that he's going to be fired back into Canada after this season is over.

Afrikan

Do yall think Arians and the Cardinals will make a move for him, if the Bears cut him?

Bruce was able to turn the human turnover machine Carlson Palmer into a good QB...I wonder what he could do with Cutler.

heck, maybe the Rams make a move for him. O_O

What exactly is the Rams situation with Bradford? Why is it so impossible to cyt him?
I don't think it was worth the savings this past year so they had to reason no to keep him.

The final three seasons of Bradford's contract were unchanged. He is still scheduled to earn $9 million in base salary in 2013, $8 million of which is guaranteed,

Now I am seeing his contact has no more bonus money this last year.

I don't know how you keep him and then if he somehow plays really good as a Free Agent to be the going rate for QBs will have him right back to 13 mil a year.

Top Bottom