• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

cdyhybrid

Look at last year. Number one rushing team and passing team in advanced metrics. Run a style of offense that makes teams huff and puff after drives. It's almost as if there are documented incidents of teams faking injuries to slow down hurry-up offenses!

Oh please, I've watched these offenses for over a decade in the Pac-12. You think I don't know these things? Fact is that 99% of the time these fans are booing, the guy is actually hurt.

Classless. It's laughably arrogant to think that every injury is faked.

You wanna boo someone that was actually faking it? Boo him when he comes back in 1 play later showing no signs of injury.

JABEE

Oh please, I've watched these offenses for over a decade in the Pac-12. You think I don't know these things? Fact is that 99% of the time these fans are booing, the guy is actually hurt.

Classless. It's laughably arrogant to think that every injury is faked.
I pointed out an injury where fans didn't boo when the Eagles were 3rd and very long after a sack. Fans can make distinctions, sometimes they fuck up.

Shut the fuck up Papa John you hackass cunt, make a pizza that isn't purile trash.

image.php

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Are you ready for some Thursday Night Football Saturday Edition of Thursday Night Football Taking Place On Saturday Night And Not Thursday

jakncoke

Banned
Wont even give the inbreeder fatone time and day. I dont see us making it past wc weekend if we make the playoffs. Although it'd be a grand day send him back to his sister and momma crying like a punk ass bitch.

Halftime break question!

What are some good wii games for a 4-5 year old? Getting my nephew some Xmas presents. He has Mario kart and nsmb

TheFatOne

Wont even give the inbreeder fatone time and day. I dont see us making it past wc weekend if we make the playoffs. Although it'd be a grand day send him back to his sister and momma crying like a punk ass bitch.
What's with the personal insults? It's fine if you disagree with me, but not need to for personal insults.

Top Bottom