• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

MechDX

BRB_Week16_Cover.0.0.png

dead

Dragon

Banned
Seeing how it goes for the teams that I root for, this sounds good to me.

I doubt you'd have the stomach to root for the Pats even if you knew they have a better chance of losing if you do.

Reminds me of Celtic Pride for some reason. I would pay to see you in that movie, but rooting for the Pats.

We already have a mediocre, overpaid, wh... scrappy WR!

Haha I thought you were gonna go with Wallace for some reason...

Curious how Ben does against the Chefs pass D

Somehow 9 teams have given up more passing yards than the Steelers lol

Only 3 teams worse in Yards Per Attempt and like I posted before

Steelers have allowed a total rating of 100.5 in the passing game.
They have faced some top 10 pass attacks but have also faced bum town and hard to excuse it when Vick, Bortles, Mettenberger and Hoyer x2 were also on the schedule.

A TD to a WR and Smith throwing for 300 would probably wake up people to how shit the defense has played. People have a blind spot due to history and rep. How many people would say GB and DAL have actually given up fewer points than PIT?

andthebeatgoeson

Who else would Washington go to if they cut ties with Bob? He's getting another shot, which is good news for the rest of the division.
Not like their are qbs falling out of the sky. For how terrible Sanchez is, what else can I expect from a back up qb? QB is so weak around the entire league, some will give Sanchez a look. Ultimately, even with better qb play, our defense is garbage (secondary) and hurt and thin(lb).

Great teams overcome mistakes but we had too many at the qb position, less than stellar O line play, and back breaking corner play.

I think we have to ride with Foles and try and improve our defense. Drafting is part luck, part suck and some skill. Hopefully, J Matthews improves. I think I only want to realistically get rid of Cooper on the offense.

Top Bottom