• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

So, yeah. Niners were up 28-7 at half and I bet my brother-in-law who doesn't watch them much, twenty bux that they wouldn't score more than 35 points. Have they won any second halfs this year? I remember them coming back to win a couple of games but can't really say they were the better team in the second half either time. This team's offense is just awful and the defense is really beat up. The fact that they lose every second half is entirely a coaching issue. Goodbye Roman and Harbaugh. Kaep was fine everything considered and the only offense they had at all the second half.

Anyways, won twenty bucks.

kap has a lot to work on but i feel some of his problems can be fixed. we'll see if billick can do the job like he did with trent dilfer

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
BTW, today was a great day for the NFL.

Indeed.

10384275_10152876153388605_6888703836251149527_n.jpg

Restore the Roar 2014.

kmag

*checks box score again*

But stats wise RG3 was mediocre. This Darren Young guy got 2 rushing TDs but Eagles had more total yards, more passing touchdowns, had the ball longer, etc...

Seriously I don't even...

Welp, my Packers are now pretty much guaranteed the playoffs after a win tomorrow. All that is left is hopefully the Seahawks blow it against the Cards and crushing the house cats on week 17 for bye!

Things suddenly looking up! :D

Sanchize and the Eagles FG kicker shitting the bed happened. Oh and the Eagles secondary can't cover toffee. Although the Eagles were running all over Washington at points you can't really blame Kelly for moving a bit away from it and they got stoned a bit in the red zone when they ran.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I want Stafford to have a day like Brees had Monday night. It's all I ask.

Stafford is going to slice and dice the Bears defense and then the Packers the week after. The offense is coming together just in time for the playoffs.

Look at that picture. Matthew Stafford, Megatron, Suh, DeAndre Levy and Golden Tate. All young pro bowlers. I've said it for a long time but I don't think there is an NFL team that comes close to the young talent we have and that's a testament to our GM, Martin Mayhew, who just extended himself another year.

Hopefully by the time playoffs start Nick Fairley will be good to go.

I fell asleep before the 49er failure.

Watched the replay to see how it happened.

Kaep pulling his typical dumbass move of running out of bounds on 3rd down QB sweep, so SD doesn't have to use a timeout to save 30 seconds. I'm sure he did this last year on the same type of play.

And I see why Harbs zero tolerance policy was actually a 1 tolerance with Ray McDonald. All through the comeback Rivers was rarely feeling pressure up the middle. The few times he did he made bad throws.

zychi

Banned
Clausen s going to slice and dice the Lions defense and then the last team the week after. The offense is coming together just in time for the playoffs.

Look at that picture. Jimmy Clausen, Alshon, Allen, Lance Briggs and Marquis Wilson. All young pro bowlers. I've said it for a long time but I don't think there is an NFL team that comes close to the young talent we have and that's a testament to our GM, Phil Emery, who just extended himself another year.

Hopefully by the time playoffs start Charles Tiillman will be good to go.

See how silly it sounds? Just stop with the joke posting. The Lions aren't doing anything.

ShaneB

What the hell?! The Chargers won? Wish I could have kept watch. I had the longest night of my life trying to sleep. Cursed and yelled even with how much I kept waking up.

Edit... Overtime too? Dang.

MRSA

Banned
I have no thoughts on the Lions other than I will never forgive them for what they did to Barry Sanders.

Also, fuck you jak.

You gotta start Gabbert next week.

Harbaugh gonna go out like Sing ?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...start-troy-smith-at-qb-vs-nfc-west-rival-rams

This was made after Troy was benched because the last 3 games from his was
37-79 471 Yards 2 TD 3 INT

He found a new low going 7 of 19 in the game.

Thanks to the Chargers for playing like shit and like they had never played a QB who could beat Dan Marino in a race, post achilles. Might get a 2nd round pick in a trade now.

Stuff
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Falcons plan to fire coach Mike Smith after the season.
La Canfora adds that "it would take a shocking playoff run to alter that scenario." This doesn't come as a surprise. Smith has been on the job for seven seasons now, but the team has taken a few steps back the past couple years. The Falcons are said to be looking at Broncos OC Adam Gase, Patriots OC Josh McDaniels, and Stanford coach David Shaw, among others, as replacements.
The Washington Post admits Robert Griffin III is "expected to return" to the Redskins in 2015.

Bread

Banned
i can't wait until someone takes mcd away from us

he must have some dirt on tom and gisele

something something strap on night

Striker

Who else would Washington go to if they cut ties with Bob? He's getting another shot, which is good news for the rest of the division.

Top Bottom