• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

cajunator

Banned
Yup, and I banked on that. Bought 3 of the Amazon editions(1 for myself obviously), had people on ebay give me sob stories about "their son" and "their cousin" who has "lymphoma" (funny how they all have lymphoma) and that I should be ashamed of myself for preordering with no down payment needed)

Sold 1 for a nice profit to help fund my ps4 purchase, just waiting for the other one to sell.

I honestly dont care if people scalp this stuff, because everybody has equal opportunity to preorder for months before an item releases. If you snooze, you lose, and you pay out the nose.
I only have a problem when someone collects something but doesnt actually enjoy it as its meant to be, only keeps it sealed on a shelf.

zychi

Banned
I honestly dont care if people scalp this stuff, because everybody has equal opportunity to preorder for months before an item releases. If you snooze, you lose, and you pay out the nose.
I only have a problem when someone collects something but doesnt actually enjoy it as its meant to be, only keeps it sealed on a shelf.

Yeah, like I said, I bought 1 for myself to enjoy, its actually playing right now. And 1 to sell to cover the cost + make a profit. I actually own the European version they released earlier in the year as two sets, the first half works great because it's region free, but the second set isn't region free, so I'm limited on what players I can use it on.

Yesterday they came back in stock for about 30 mins, so I grabbed 1 more to sell.

Oh wow.

B4_MkMXCYAAILuk.jpg

Didn't know he was leading the league.

Trent sacrificed his road to 650 for him

cajunator

Banned
Never saw any of these movies.

Spirited Away was really good though.

I heard Mononoke is a drag so I avoided it.

Its not. Dunno who you heard that from. Its well paced throughout.

Princess Mononoke is amazing.

I havn't heard of Millennium Actress.

I would also recommend Metropolis

fXaFPE7.jpg

Millennium Actress is an incredible movie by my favorite anime director but he died of cancer a few years ago :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dan Graziano ✔ @DanGrazianoESPN
Follow

Giants promoted DT Dominique Hamilton from practice squad and signed G Adam Gettis from the Steelers' practice squad.
3:03 PM - 16 Dec 2014

Fourth time this year some shitty team has poached a guy off of the Steelers ps. STOP IT, FUCKERS!

cajunator

Banned
Follow

Giants promoted DT Dominique Hamilton from practice squad and signed G Adam Gettis from the Steelers' practice squad.

Fourth time this year some shitty team has poached a guy off of the Steelers ps. STOP IT, FUCKERS!

well, you arent using them!

Follow

Only took a season of sort of relevance and look at this uppity fucker. ;)

Follow

The most injured team in the league needs players..

Hasn't Cutler been a good fantasy QB because ints don't matter and he gets a ton of garbage time stats after the game is over.

he's been pretty good (for FF purposes) up until this past week. he got me just enough points to win but 10 points wont cut it this week. thankfully as you said he got some garbage time stats to make it at least halfway respectable. he went into the half with a -3 points in my league.

Football is so complicated.

Each play is just break down of parts, so receivers/blockers/runners all just have to remember their part. Only the QB has to remember the entire play the other guys just listen for the key word that involves them in it.

I guess that's also why the QB is paid so damn much.

bionic77

Every player on D was held on that play!

I'm not one to complain about shitty officiating but that blatant no call decided the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4MV5gCkQAY
Backup safety gets juked in the open field there.

He could have saved that game if he ran up and made that tackle seeing how hard it is to kick FGs there.

And then Ben would have had the all time playoff record for a 4th quarter comeback.

Instead here we are laughing about that play to stop the tears. :(

He could have saved that game if he ran up and made that tackle seeing how hard it is to kick FGs there.

And then Ben would have had the all time playoff record for a 4th quarter comeback.

I wish that was Brady instead of Garrard.

Hasn't Cutler been a good fantasy QB because ints don't matter and he gets a ton of garbage time stats after the game is over.

He's been hit or miss. Gets good numbers, but I went into last nights game down by only a few points, easily enough for a QB to get in 1 quarter, and I didn't take the lead until that last TD.

Thank you Mark Ingram!!!!

MechDX

#Texans RT @ESPNNFL: If CIN, PIT, BAL, SF, WAS, DAL, NO and CLE win, all 12 playoff spots (not seeds) will be clinched ENTERING Week 17.

brentech

Garrard wasn't even running for a first down. He was just trying to get to a bathroom.
Man is a hero.

Mrbob

Marc Trestman is going to be the new Niners head coach right? Perhaps the Bears and Niners will do a coach swap this off season.

Top Bottom