• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Seanspeed

Banned
In terms of merit, not name value, I think Gronk, Dont'a Hightower, Gostkowski, Revis, Devin McCourty, and Matthew Slater deserve Pro Bowl invites. I think it's unlikely Hightower or McCourty will get in, though.
Because Hightower and McCourty haven't had ProBowl seasons. Good seasons. But nothing special. Collins has had a far more standout year if you're looking at LB's.

rando14

I am NOT biased at all BUUUUUUUUT if it was up to me, Edward Lacy would have Shady McDynasty's spot in the Pro Bowl

Time to embrace the Steelers.

We are your best hope to stop the Seahawks reign of terror. We did it before and we can do it again!

I hope this happens, I want revenge!!

One trillion years of despair in the Pitt!!

I am NOT biased at all BUUUUUUUUT if it was up to me, Edward Lacy would have Shady McDynasty's spot in the Pro Bowl

Steelers/Seahawks SB would be so cool. Mostly because it means the Patriots choke again but still. :)

Colasante

Because Hightower and McCourty haven't had ProBowl seasons. Good seasons. But nothing special. Collins has had a far more standout year if you're looking at LB's.

I don't agree with that. Hightower has been excellent all season, better pass rushing and against the run than Collins; the only advantage Collins has is his athleticism which makes him better in pass coverage. Hightower is the #1 inside linebacker according to Pro Football Focus, with positive grades in coverage, rush, and against the run.

bionic77

Obama won't let that happen.

We made him president. 2008 wasn't enough! He owes us!

I would love to see Brown style on dick and bell run through your defense. All we need is probably 14 points against your offense...

rando14

Steelers/Seahawks SB would be so cool. Mostly because it means the Patriots choke again but still. :)

I would need all of NFL-gaf's help to create the biggest Spirit Bomb of all time!!

Obama won't let that happen.

We made him president. 2008 wasn't enough! He owes us!

I would love to see Brown style on dick and bell run through your defense. All we need is probably 14 points against your offense...

We just put up 35 against one of the best D's in the league in their home (where they were undefeated)

Last I checked the Steeler's D sure as hell ain't good PLUS we all learned last year that when it comes to good D vs good O... well... you know!!

WedgeX

Banned
Raiola's suspension for Stomp the Bear 2: The Homecoming has been upheld.

Detroit Free Press said:
An NFL arbitrator upheld Dominic Raiola's one-game suspension today, ensuring the long-time Detroit Lions center will miss Sunday's NFC North showdown with the Green Bay Packers.

Sanjuro

just did a quick search, ez said he'd rather have mankins than a "30 year old cb with a bum knee"

yeaaup

He was coming from the Bucs...

I still think he is overvalued, but you need someone out there after Talib was going to bail. Obviously some change in philosophy defensively is the primary difference between this years team.

bionic77

I would need all of NFL-gaf's help to create the biggest Spirit Bomb of all time!!

We just put up 35 against one of the best D's in the league in their home (where they were undefeated)

Last I checked the Steeler's D sure as hell ain't good PLUS we all learned last year that when it comes to good D vs good O... well... you know!!
You haven't played an offense as good as ours.

Our weakness on D is deep passes. We will limit the beast and Wussle has complete trash for receivers so you will struggle to move the ball.

We will run it on you and if you load the box we have an elite qb who will find the open man.

rando14

You haven't played an offense as good as ours.

Our weakness on D is deep passes. We will limit the beast and Wussle has complete trash for receivers so you will struggle to move the ball.

We will run it on you and if you load the box we have an elite qb who will find the open man.

Ohohoho!! So many weeks spent trashing your team and suddenly they are invincible!!

Buuuuuut dealing with hypotheticals is pretty lame SO I will say, take out Denver and NE and we'll see what happens from there!!

bionic77

PS Rando to be fair.

I was really impressed how you won a game that meant nothing for Arizona with their 7th string qb's first attempt at playing pro football.

Clearly the stuff of legend!

rando14

PS Rando to be fair.

I was really impressed how you won a game that meant nothing for Arizona with their 7th string qb's first attempt at playing pro football.

Clearly the stuff of legend!

LOL it was a battle for the 1st seed in the nfc, how is that meaningless

Ive never seen bionic so feisty in quite a while hehehe

bionic77

Ohohoho!! So many weeks spent trashing your team and suddenly they are invincible!!

Buuuuuut dealing with hypotheticals is pretty lame SO I will say, take out Denver and NE and we'll see what happens from there!!
My team is trash on defense.

But luckily Denvers qb is washed up. NE can't pass deep. And seattles receivers are trash.

As long as we can avoid a real qb like rivers I think we can win the fraud bowl this year!

rando14

But luckily Denvers qb is washed up. NE can't pass deep. And seattles receivers are trash.

As long as we can avoid a real qb like rivers I think we can win the fraud bowl this year!

Um EXCUSE ME we have, like, Bryan Walters!! :cool:

Fuuuuuuck!!

Sanjuro

I hope you guys make it in. We need to cherish these moments together.

bionic77

Um EXCUSE ME we have, like, Bryan Walters!! :cool:

Fuuuuuuck!!
Not only are your receivers trash but the way Ben is rolling I think he got out of the house away from the fam and into the Omega Mu's sorority house.

That's like letting a fox into the henhouse...

MechDX

Funny that C Chris Myers makes the Pro Bowl as an alternate. Has gotten manhandled at times this year and will likely be a cap casualty in the off season

Seahawks vs Steelers SB would be a dream come true. The whole Pits team is going to leave on a stretcher after Wagner, and Chancellor just murder everyone.

Top Bottom