• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

DarkFlow

Banned
Loool

cB6mUJ8l.jpg

Merry indeed.

tZD0ELJ.png

Hello friends, back from my long walk. Think I got alittle to drunk on Sunday during that game haha. I'm surprised I'm not gone with my outburst of disrespectfulness, Rusty would look down upon me.

Since I try to look at situations realistically and not follow players blindly, on Manziel he's got some growing up to. He really has to attack the offseason if he wants to be success. If it fails it won't be because a lack of talent, it'll be effort and the mental game. He didn't give the Browns anything to really be happy with in the 1 1/2 games of action he had. And questions at the Qb position haven't been answered. The season ends with a another random ass Qb starting , Qb questions, and a loss. Typical end to a Browns aeason.

For the Browns as a whole organization in the offseason, they need to see and believe JFF is studying and growing. If not i wouldn't be surprised if another Qb is brought in via draft or whatever. JFF needs to mature and if he's not the Browns don't have time to wait around on him. he can have a successful career, but will that be on this Browns team? That's on him.
Sucks to see your enthusiasm zapped away. :(

I agree with you, though .

Colasante

I wish the Vikings hadn't just handed the Colts a starting running back in time for the playoffs. Not that Ben Tate is good, but he'll be a big improvement on Trent Truck if the Colts claim him.

MechDX

I wish the Vikings hadn't just handed the Colts a starting running back in time for the playoffs. Not that Ben Tate is good, but he'll be a big improvement on Trent Truck if the Colts claim him.

With Ben Tate on waivers by the Vikings it's worth noting the Colts and Cards claimed him when Browns waived him previously-Lacanfora

Wynnebeck

Banned
So going by that chart, if the Packers win the Super Bowl, that 2 titles in 4 years. Isn't that actually good or am I thinking of another sport?

cdyhybrid

Moeaki, Okung, Helfet, and Chris Matthews practicing today. Apparently Helfet cracked a rib during the Cards game.

Kearse and Simon questionable, Unger doubtful.

Colasante

Patriots had five players earn Pro Bowl berths, per team. Official announcement at 8 p.m. ET.

I'd guess the five are Rob Gronkowski, Matthew Slater, Stephen Gostkowski, Darrelle Revis, and Tom Brady. I wonder if Logan Mankins will be automatically written in by voters like he has been the past three years.

Furyous

Hello friends, back from my long walk. Think I got alittle to drunk on Sunday during that game haha. I'm surprised I'm not gone with my outburst of disrespectfulness, Rusty would look down upon me.

Since I try to look at situations realistically and not follow players blindly, on Manziel he's got some growing up to. He really has to attack the offseason if he wants to be success. If it fails it won't be because a lack of talent, it'll be effort and the mental game. He didn't give the Browns anything to really be happy with in the 1 1/2 games of action he had. And questions at the Qb position haven't been answered. The season ends with a another random ass Qb starting , Qb questions, and a loss. Typical end to a Browns aeason.

For the Browns as a whole organization in the offseason, they need to see and believe JFF is studying and growing. If not i wouldn't be surprised if another Qb is brought in via draft or whatever. JFF needs to mature and if he's not the Browns don't have time to wait around on him. he can have a successful career, but will that be on this Browns team? That's on him.

Bring back your posting style from Sunday. This can't be the same person. JFF is the worst Browns QB in a long time.

Bring back your posting style from Sunday. This can't be the same person. JFF is the worst Browns QB in a long time.
Hey buddy, how you doing today? And this is possible I guess we'll have to see how things play out. No matter what im just sick of the Qb carousel.

Top Bottom