• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Bread

Banned
BG should assert his alphaness like I did over bread.
CalculatingDistantCreature.gif

Sanjuro

Should I keep watching the rest of Arrow (stopped mid-season 1) or check out Flash? I feel like both of these programs are kind of fucked due to the enormous amount of episodes they need to produce.

Should I keep watching the rest of Arrow (stopped mid-season 1) or check out Flash? I feel like both of these programs are kind of fucked due to the enormous amount of episodes they need to produce.
Flash started out really good, didn't slowly develop like most superhero shows. S2 of Arrow is pretty good, I Remb s1 started out slow. But it picks up a bit with the backstory stuff

DarkFlow

Banned

Flash has less CW Soap Opera going on right now. It has it's share, but no where near the level of Arrow.

bionic77

The steak I got at our Christmas dinner was dry as fuck. I got it medium rare but it was just eh. Not like we went to a world class steakhouse but it was better last year.

Also boring watching the raffle they hold for prizes for the staff. Very boring for the attorneys as we are not allowed to play. Always an iPad or a decent amount of cash at stake and money won is always sweeter than money earned. The only good part is watching the looks of disappointment for those who get the consolation prizes at the end.

Got my desk. Could not find anything I loved so I just got a bigass L shaped laminate desk that's very functional but nothing special. Think I will get a steel case for my chair based on wirecutter. Anyone here have any reviews on that brand? Just need some Lakers and steelers pictures now. I wonder if someone can blow up that fake nekkid kobe?

And damn thank God for the holidays. Needed this break. Going to work out everyday and sleep in like most of you degenerates get to do everyday.

Colasante

In terms of merit, not name value, I think Gronk, Dont'a Hightower, Gostkowski, Revis, Devin McCourty, and Matthew Slater deserve Pro Bowl invites. I think it's unlikely Hightower or McCourty will get in, though.

But as I thought, the Patriots players in the Pro Bowl are Brady, Gronk, Revis, Gostkowski, and Slater. I guess that works, though I don't agree with Lawrence Timmons over Hightower.

niners....

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!! Fuck most of your dumb fuck loser teams wasting their time making the playoffs! There can be only 1 superbowl winner and i will tell you who it is in my next posting!

bionic77

niners....

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!! Fuck most of your dumb fuck loser teams wasting their time making the playoffs! There can be only 1 superbowl winner and i will tell you who it is in my next posting!
Are you going to be ok if cheating Pete and Wussle repeat?

rando14

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 2m2 minutes ago
Five Seahawks selected to the Pro Bowl: S Kam Chancellor, RB Marshawn Lynch, CB Richard Sherman, S Earl Thomas and LB Bobby Wagner.

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 1m1 minute ago
DE Michael Bennett, K Steven Hauschka, T Russell Okung, C Max Unger and QB Russell Wilson are alternates.

I hope none of them get to play!!

Are you going to be ok if cheating Pete and Wussle repeat?

fuck the NFC playoffs. i hate the seachickens, hate the packers, hate the cowboys. odds are one of those teams are going to the superbowl so i'm rooting for literally any AFC team. i also wouldn't really want the cards to win a superbowl but its preferred over those 3 teams. i wouldn't have a problem with the falcons/panthers or lions going to or winning a superbowl though

Rorschach

niners....

You're welcome for taking your team out of that stupid race. Now you can get a better pick. A quarterback, perhaps?! :eek:

bionic77

fuck the NFC playoffs. i hate the seachickens, hate the packers, hate the cowboys. odds are one of those teams are going to the superbowl so i'm rooting for literally any AFC team. i also wouldn't really want the cards to win a superbowl but its preferred over those 3 teams. i wouldn't have a problem with the falcons/panthers or lions going to or winning a superbowl though
Time to embrace the Steelers.

We are your best hope to stop the Seahawks reign of terror. We did it before and we can do it again!

Top Bottom