• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

bionic77

Seahawks vs Steelers SB would be a dream come true. The whole Pits team is going to leave on a stretcher after Wagner, and Chancellor just murder everyone.
The Seahawks going to physically dominate us?

:lol

We play the Ravens 2 times a year. They employed a murderer and still keep an alien on their defense. Ben took almost as much punishment in those games as Wussle did while he was married. But unlike Wussle he never quit.

You play the Ninera 2x a year who aren't half as thuggish as their fans and have a qb who reminds everyone of drake.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FMT, the Browns face the 49ers next year.

After that game could you give us one of your patented FMT rants after the game? :D

We play the Ravens 2 times a year. They employed a murderer and still keep an alien on their defense. Ben took almost as much punishment in those games as Wussle did while he was married. But unlike Wussle he never quit.

You play the Ninera 2x a year who aren't half as thuggish as their fans and have a qb who reminds everyone of drake.

Physically dominate? Nah we will crush your skull in. Our players know that if they beat the Steelers in the SB they will get a fucking statue outside of the Link. Screw physically dominating they are going to literally commit murder on the field.

You ever see the movie 300? Yea that's going to happen on the field! And after we done with you bitches we going to toss your dead bodies to the Ravens so they can clean up what's left.

bionic77

Physically dominate? Nah we will crush your skull in. Our players know that if they beat the Steelers in the SB they will get a fucking statue outside of the Link. Screw physically dominating they are going to literally commit murder on the field.

You ever see the movie 300? Yea that's going to happen on the field! And after we done with you bitches we going to toss your dead bodies to the Ravens so they can clean up what's left.
Tough talk from a team whose qb was less intimidating than his wife.

:jnc

Bionic spitting fire!

Tough talk from a team whose qb was less intimidating than his wife.

Did I ever mention my QB? Our QB is just going to run around in circles against that steroid using grandpa name James Harrison. Our offense is full of nice guys they will never do such thuggish things, but our defense? OH BOY our defense is going to rape the rapist. Then they going to point up to the sky and say this one is for you god with Tim Tebow smiling down from the heavens.

It will be glorious, just like in Batman The Dark Knight Rises when Hienz Stadium blew the fuck up!

Even Christopher Nolan want to blow that piece of shit up. Even Batman didn't want to save your sorry ass team.

BATMAN! YES EVEN BATMAN WATCH YOUR TEAM GET BLOWN THE FUCK UP! Did he save you? NOPE!

JNA

Banned

Sweet Jesus! Lol

Tabris

HEART FELT MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ME & THE MANNINGS TO ALL OF YOU!!

Merry-Christmas-pictures-free.jpg

That snow man freaks me out.

Dattalo-227x300.jpg

bionic77

Why would I ever beat up Bionic? I don't hate him I hate the Steelers! I will gladly beat up Big Ben. Add that to my record I don't care it's not clean anyways!
Damn so you are just a other NFC West thug?

Man now I am going to feel bad about the Steelers winning that SB rematch. It doesn't seem like it takes a lot to make you violent and I think that will be the final straw.

Hopefully you have internet access in prison.

I want this so bad.

It will be glorious, just like in Batman The Dark Knight Rises when Hienz Stadium blew the fuck up!

Even Christopher Nolan want to blow that piece of shit up. Even Batman didn't want to save your sorry ass team.

BATMAN! YES EVEN BATMAN WATCH YOUR TEAM GET BLOWN THE FUCK UP! Did he save you? NOPE!

If you noticed, the explosion, much like the lousy Chicken's '05 defense, failed to stop Hines from getting in the endzone.

eznark

Banned
Bomani Jones already pretending irg3 never existed I guess. Screaming (via implication) that thew NFL and it's analysts are racist for "tanking" his draft stock.

I don't actually know who Bomani Jones is though, is this surprising?

bionic77

If you noticed, the explosion, much like the lousy Chicken's '05 defense, failed to stop Hines from getting in the endzone.
Who was their tight end who dropped the 2 good passes bald threw that night?

Also remember how Alexander invented the word fraud? No one used or had heard of that word until after his SB performance.

Did I ever mention my QB? Our QB is just going to run around in circles against that steroid using grandpa name James Harrison. Our offense is full of nice guys they will never do such thuggish things, but our defense? OH BOY our defense is going to rape the rapist. Then they going to point up to the sky and say this one is for you god with Tim Tebow smiling down from the heavens.

Me and my brothers laugh to this day about Ward outrunning everyone and the explosion.

Fox318

RG3 got his head coach fired and was politicking with the owner.

Unless he was gonna play like Elway he can't get be successful like that.

Man now I am going to feel bad about the Steelers winning that SB rematch. It doesn't seem like it takes a lot to make you violent and I think that will be the final straw.

I feel like thug is a bad word to describe me. I think hot-head is more accurate. I don't rob people.... I don't steal. I don't just randomly pick fights. But like let say I was out... and you know someone punch a friend of mine then yea shit going down.

Don't worry if I hit Big Ben it's probably just 30 days + some community service + probation and maybe a $5,000 to $10,000 fine.

#Worth

Me and my brothers laugh to this day about Ward outrunning everyone and the explosion.

That such bull shit we all know Ward couldn't run that fast.

can you imagine the butthurt if the steelers beat the seachickens in the superbowl? god that would be hilarious

bionic77

can you imagine the butthurt if the steelers beat the seachickens in the superbowl? god that would be hilarious
Especially if we win because Ben just throws up a prayer on 4th down on a last minute drive that's gets intercepted but we get the first down because of defensive holding.

It's going to happen FMT. I can feel it in my bones.

If they legitimately beat us I don't know anyone would care. But you know first time in history of the NFL a team lose with more 1st downs, yards, time of possessions, and less turnovers.

I mean this happens every week in the NFL right? Right? Right guys?

Tabris

I JUST REALIZED THAT BILL AND TED HAD WILD STALLIONS AND BRONCOS ARE WILD STALLIONS. IT'S FATE I'M A BRONCOS FAN

rando14

Especially if we win because Ben just throws up a prayer on 4th down on a last minute drive that's gets intercepted but we get the first down because of defensive holding.

It's going to happen FMT. I can feel it in my bones.

That's exactly what I said earlier!! Teams wanna beat us, chuck it 30 yards downfield, collect the guaranteed holding/PI call, rinse and repeat!! We'll even throw in multiple neutral zone infractions on the SAME down!! :cool:

bionic77

If they legitimately beat us I don't know anyone would care. But you know first time in history of the NFL a team lose with more 1st downs, yards, time of possessions, and less turnovers.

I mean this happens every week in the NFL right? Right? Right guys?
Field goals always make that a possible outcome. But it surely is not a weekly event. It would be rare.

A weekly event would be something common like the Hawks holding receivers!

Top Bottom