• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Fraudgers cheated.

Everyone is a Lions Fan this week.
dominic-raiola-stomped-on-a-chicago-player.gif

Truly the team of the people!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck that player, what a cunt.

WHAT GOES ON IN THE TRENCHES STAYS IN THE TRENCHES!!!

It's what you expect when you have thugs like the Packers who have absolutely nothing to do with this situation at all but I'm bringing it up anyways!

MechDX

Mallet looks like he can be good if the Texans can hammer down on a few issues. Shame he got hurt.

Yeah needs some work on his short throwing game. Doesn't have to rifle it in there on a 5 yard swing pass. I don't think he goes anywhere this off season. He knows and the Texans know this is his best chance at success.

Give him a full off season here and see what happens.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Yeah needs some work on his short throwing game. Doesn't have to rifle it in there on a 5 yard swing pass. I don't think he goes anywhere this off season. He knows and the Texans know this is his best chance at success.

Give him a full off season here and see what happens.

Case just started his redemption.

brentech

Won't be surprised if either team wins. Gotta think the Lions will actually play like they want to win at Lambeau for once.

Hard to imagine Detroit blowing the Packers out unless their anemic offense finally shows up. Could see the Packers blow them out, but most likely a tight game.

I'll give the Packers a 55/45 edge since it's at home.

Jarnet87

Would you really want Marcus Mariota with Lovie Smith as his head coach?

I wouldn't want Mariota regardless of coach. I think the safest thing the Bucs could do is get Jay Cutler and trade down for more picks to upgrade the offensive and defensive line. Cutler has worked with Lovie before, he fits our system since it's basically the Bears offense just worse, and he's a big upgrade over McClown or Glennon.

bionic77

I really liked Guadians of the Galaxy.

This from someone who normally thinks all Marvel and most comic movies are incredibly eh.

Top Bottom