• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He's not fat goddamnit he was a strong jaw that casts a shadow which makes him seem bigger than he is.

You want to see a fat, douchebag QB?

Ben took almost as much punishment in those games as Wussle did while he was married. But unlike Wussle he never quit.

Ben-Roethlisberger-Sorority-Girls-4.jpg

You can say a lot about matthew stafford, but don't question his toughness. I'm sure KAS remembers the game where he basicly broke his arm against the browns in a shootout like 5 years ago and still came in and threw a game winning pass.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You can say a lot about matthew stafford, but don't question his toughness. I'm sure KAS remembers the game where he basicly broke his arm against the browns in a shootout like 5 years ago and still came in and threw a game winning pass.

I remember his first rookie game in 2009 against the Saints. You can tell the pocket presence, arm strength, footwork of a stud at 21 years old and Matthew Stafford had it. Especially after taking over the worst team in NFL history.

bionic77 can call other people bigots, not backup his debates, and troll with comments like "Ben took almost as much punishment in those games as Wussle did while he was married.", when we all know Big Bens history of crashing motorcycles without a helmet and dropping roofies in girls drinks.

061206.jpg

Ben took almost as much punishment in those games as Wussle did while he was married. But unlike Wussle he never quit.
bionic77 is a coward.

MRSA

Banned
Speaking of cowards, look at kas, can't hang with me so he goes after an old man.

Fuck you kas, fuckin cowardly fat fuck.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Speaking of cowards, look at kas, can't hang with me so he goes after an old man.

Fuck you kas, fuckin cowardly fat fuck.

Check the standings, Last I checked the Bucs or Raiders were no where no where near the Lions nor the Steelers. I'm not fat, my body fat percentage happens to evenly distribute my 6'5 body like Megatron.

Old man bionic77 should be able to handle himself,

If big boy bionic77 can hurl shit like this:

Than he can take this:

Did Ben take as much punishment as the girl(s) he's assualted throughout the years?

bionic77 can call people bigots, not back it up, run away, yet will still defend this dude:

BEN-ROETHLISBERGER-HAIRCUT.jpg

patrice.png

bionic77

I changed my mind.

Gata I was wrong. You are still a filthy 2 teaming Pats fan but I incorrectly said you were the dumbest piece of shit in these threads for years.

That title should obviously go to KAS.

BigAT

Stafford is unquestionably tough. Like remember that game this year where on fourth down with the Lions trailing, Stafford took off and, needing just a few yards for a first down, he heroically bitched out and slid without contact a few yards short of the marker to force a turnover on downs?

Shades of Elway.

MRSA

Banned
God fuckin damnit Coldplay you degenerate piece of shit.

Why you gotta shit this place up with your god awful anime you fuckin virgin. Go back to your anime throw pillows you pay so much attention to at the darkest hours.

BigAT

Cullen Jenkins ‏@CullenJenkins
So I just got fined more for roughing the passer than anyone who was in the fight. Even players who got ejected. So I should just fight then

Talking about that big Rams/Giants fight from Saturday.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
There are no ifs ands or buts; Matt Stafford is fat.

Fat and bulky/strong can be easily misconstrued.

What can't be be misconstrued is bionic77 is quick to call people bigots, run away from the debate, defend a horrible person of a QB and yet still be a lawyer.

Michael Jordan is 1,000,000x the man bionic77 claims he'll ever be.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You guys are crabby

Hello frie...

Not very Christmassy in here.

NFLGAF loves the game of football.

If bionic and BigAT can try to change topics from their shitty and boring football teams, call people bigots, they should take it in Off Topic.

They don't though, they do drive by posts calling people bigots, while defending Ben Roethlisberger.

What is KAS doing? Lol. His las 5 post have been about bionic. It's kind of unsettling.

bionics and BigATs posts have been about me, calling me a bigot with no backup. I'm defending my turf.

If it's unsettling, Andrew Luck, there is a soccer thread.

MRSA

Banned
What is KAS doing? Lol. His las 5 post have been about bionic. It's kind of unsettling.

Sucks for Tate he showed a lot of promise after coming back from that big injury.

Don't mind kas. His mental capabilities are impaired by a severe abundance of adipose tissue suppressing his already minuscule brain. Luckily it's so tiny that the increased intracranial pressure is beneficial to him.

I would like to invite Kas and Bionic to my place so we can talk it out. I just got a nice bottle of red wine from 1966, which we could try together.

Kas, you're the stat guy. I get that. Here are a couple that actually matter.

Rings -
Ben - 2
Stafford - 0

Playoff wins -
Ben - 10
Stafford - 0

We could go on and on about Stafford's record vs. teams .500 and better but I know you'll put up your KAS shield and talk about how the team needs to show up blah blah blah.

Yes, Ben's off the field issues
putting it mildly
are an embarrassment and would almost make JFF blush. Stafford to all appearances knows how to be a model franchise QB in public and has kept himself to one woman.

Guess what? That doesn't win shit. At the end of the day, the question will be how many rings did he earn?

And until Stafford wins a fucking playoff game, for the love of all that's holy on this Christmas Eve, shut the fuck up.

BigAT

NFLGAF loves the game of football.

If bionic and BigAT can try to change topics from their shitty and boring football teams, call people bigots, they should take it in Off Topic.

They don't though, they do drive by posts calling people bigots, while defending Ben Roethlisberger.

bionics and BigATs posts have been about me, calling me a bigot with no backup. I'm defending my turf.

If it's unsettling, Andrew Luck, there is a soccer thread.

You've been banned for expressing bigoted beliefs that you haven't backed down from, I've never been banned. That is more than enough for me.

Are you seriously asking us to create a "Hey, Kas is a bigot and here's why" thread in OT or something?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll come back later...

edit: So to change the topic...who else is working today? I'm done at noon and that's it for 2014.

Top Bottom