• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

This post is gonna be straight out of 2012 but Dragon Age 2 is actually pretty good and not nearly as bad as I was led to believe.
It's awful at every level. From the stripped down to bare "RPG" elements to the poor implementation of the conversation wheel, garbage action combat, recycled to hell and back environments and laughable story.

I kinda wanted the white PS4 bundle because it looked pretty sweet, but couldn't justify the extra $50 on top since I had no interest in Destiny.

But now that Best Buy made it $350 along with the other bundles..

I got the PS4 for 329 at wal-mart, didn't come with any games but thanks to PS+ and a $50 PSN credit that I had I have plenty to play

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's awful at every level. From the stripped down to bare "RPG" elements to the poor implementation of the conversation wheel, garbage action combat, recycled to hell and back environments and laughable story.

So I'm 5 hours in and what you're telling me is that it's going to get worse?

I'm mostly playing it for the story since there seems to be a connection to Inquisition.

Greg

replaced my dead flip with a new flip

and then complained on the phone that they were trying to force me into their new plans, so I still have my original plan going

#flipstrong

So I'm 5 hours in and what you're telling me is that it's going to get worse?

I'm mostly playing it for the story since there seems to be a connection to Inquisition.

Yeah. 5 hours? That's why you think it's fine. Wait until you are running through the same exact map during a quest for the 20th time. They legit designed 5 environment maps for the game and reuse them constantly.

The fact that they break down conversations into three options that amount to good, bad, and neutral means that choices feel so stupidly binary that there's never any grey area in what you're doing and you'll lose interest in any of what's going on relatively quickly.

The story is the worst part of the game. It constantly beats you about the head about how poorly mages are treated in Kirkwall but every quest you partake in comes down to a blood Mage stirring up shit. Why the fuck wouldn't they be treated poorly? They're portrayed as fucking insane! The head of the Chantry in Kirkwall, and the one sane voice of reason *big spoiler*
turns into a whack job blood Mage creature at the end just cause. Further emphasing why these assholes have no business being free.

Oh and at the end you find out all of the goings on that leads to the war happens because of a silly mcguffin the completely destroys any meaning behind the core Mage vs Templar story.

I can't emphasize to you how much you should not waste your time with Dragon Age 2. I loved Dragon Age Origins on PC. 2 was one of the most disappointing sequels to a game I've played. Read a plot synopsis and move on.

Inquisiton is a god damned masterpiece by comparison. Warts and all.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

and then complained on the phone that they were trying to force me into their new plans, so I still have my original plan going

#flipstrong

How many dunks did you throw down on those fuckers until they relented?

It will live on inside of all of you. There is a little of me inside all of you.

jZ4V7Hz.gif

BigAT

#flipstrong

Did they include a free waist holster so you could attach it to your belt and show it off or did you worry about having too much free pussy thrown at you?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah. 5 hours? That's why you think it's fine. Wait until you are running through the same exact map during a quest for the 20th time. They legit designed 5 environment maps for the game and reuse them constantly.

The fact that they break down conversations into three options that amount to good, bad, and neutral means that choices feel so stupidly binary that there's never any grey area in what you're doing and you'll lose interest in any of what's going on relatively quickly.

The story is the worst part of the game. It constantly beats you about the head about how poorly mages are treated in Kirkwall but every quest you partake in comes down to a blood Mage stirring up shit. Why the fuck wouldn't they be treated poorly? They're portrayed as fucking insane! The head of the Chantry in Kirkwall, and the one sane voice of reason *big spoiler*
turns into a whack job blood Mage creature at the end just cause. Further emphasing why these assholes have no business being free.

Oh and at the end you find out all of the goings on that leads to the war happens because of a silly mcguffin the completely destroys any meaning behind the core Mage vs Templar story.

I can't emphasize to you how much you should not waste your time with Dragon Age 2. I loved Dragon Age Origins on PC. 2 was one of the most disappointing sequels to a game I've played. Read a plot synopsis and move on.

Inquisiton is a god damned masterpiece by comparison. Warts and all.

Yeah I got curious and started to read a synopsis. Eh...that's pretty awful stuff.

bionic77

nope, just a flip phone and a dream

a single 720 windmill was all it took
You know these fools think you are talking about basketball when in reality I think it is mostly donuts.

That sport fits your height and Sconi genes better.

Top Bottom