• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

BigAT

Jaws doubling down on stupid:

Ron Jaworski ‏@jawsespn
I still "BE-LEEEVE" in @Kaepernick7 Great to see a young player eager to improve his game & work on his craft at QB position! #callJAWSkaep

If love and peace don't over take this thread, then anime santas will instead.
Merry+christmas+source+nichijou_db97e9_4615749.gif

Zeke

God Damn at this thread :jnc been busy with in laws since Sunday football can't come soon enough. I had some spicy ass gumbo last night you're people are ok Cajun

WedgeX

Banned
God Damn at this thread :jnc been busy with in laws since Sunday football can't come soon enough. I had some spicy ass gumbo last night you're people are ok Cajun

On a plane wait to go see my in-laws right now! I do not know that Sunday will help in my case. They're all cheeseheads.

MRSA

Banned
My macbook won't turn on

Dr Chang revive it please

Not even an epi-drip can keep that old piece of shit running.

Get yourself one of them fancy new Macbook Pro Retinas. O wait, you're unemployed and living in Florida. Lmao

Bread

Banned

Get yourself one of them fancy new Macbook Pro Retinas. O wait, you're unemployed and living in Florida. Lmao
This is no time for making fun of me, I won't be able to talk to my good friends SNES and Chan without the macbook.

bionic77

Imac retina is the new hotness.

But being poor doesn't help with that either. :(

rando14

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!

Randall Liu ‏@RLiuNFL
NFC Offensive Player of Week 16: @Seahawks QB Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson). 4th career Player of Week Award (2nd in 2014)

That's shane's qb!! :')

I kinda wish I waited until today to get my PS4 now. Jesus Best Buy.

I checked bestbuy.com and thought I saw "save 50% on PS4 console" and just about flipped. Then read it more carefully. $50.

I imagine the GTA V/TLoU Remastered combo on Black Friday was a better deal.

But whatev. I'm probably skipping Sony this gen. I barely played my PS3.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This post is gonna be straight out of 2012 but Dragon Age 2 is actually pretty good and not nearly as bad as I was led to believe. Also just watched Django Unchained and it was probably one of the best movies I've seen.

Been also playing Hyrule Warriors and that's pretty good (full disclosure I've been all in on those games since Dynasty Warriors 2). The battles are a lot longer than I'm used to compared to other entries. Not sure if it's better than the mainline Dynasty Warriors stuff though.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I checked bestbuy.com and thought I saw "save 50% on PS4 console" and just about flipped. Then read it more carefully. $50.

Bomba confirmed!

Got front row seats to the game this Sunday. Looking forward to seeing TD Teddy (who has been great lately) and Cutlers last game in a Bears uniform!

Bread

Banned
Mac demarco is the shit. I judged him before I heard his music because of his name, what a mistake that was.

zychi

Banned

Got mine off amazon for $299, soo gta v for $60 on ebay. $240 ps4 woo

ShaneB

Decided today to catch up on Walking Dead on netflix, just the second half of season 4 really. My god Carl is still annoying as I remember.

zychi

Banned
The Interview is releasing on vod today? Thats hilarious and Sony is officially the king of bullshit marketing

Greg

I couldn't handle that show a few episodes in

only gave it until the end of the first season because I was going to give it a fair shot, but the writing and acting was shit

Doomsayer

Honestly, I kept watching because zombies. The writing was shit all from season 2- 4.5, then it got a bit better.

Season 5 has been tons better in terms of pace and writing, but some dumb shit still goes down. It's a decent show, though.

zychi

Banned
The second half of last season was awesome. Very Last of Us-y. I caught up this season and i just hate everyone who isnt Darryl. So im done with that show. Im down to like 6 shows outside of sports

Arrow
Flash
Thrones
New Girl
Modern Family
And Mad men which ends next season :/

Tv is just meh lately

I kinda wanted the white PS4 bundle because it looked pretty sweet, but couldn't justify the extra $50 on top since I had no interest in Destiny.

But now that Best Buy made it $350 along with the other bundles..

Malalaw

Merry Christmas eve you magnificent bastards. I hope you all enjoy it. I will enjoy mine in 2 hours when I get home, drink and eat gumbo while playing counter strike.

Top Bottom