• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

cajunator

Banned
replaced my dead flip with a new flip

and then complained on the phone that they were trying to force me into their new plans, so I still have my original plan going

#flipstrong

cellphones are dangerous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0TSyIn5KMo

milana_vayntrub_vidcon_2012_sourcefed_interview_mxQMMJpl.sized.jpg

She knows the best basketball franchise.

Milana a cute

The Eagles sat at 9-3 through Week 13. From 1990 to 2013, just two teams, the 1993 Miami Dolphins and the 2008 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, managed to miss the playoffs after starting with that record.

So normally I dont care about the Pro Bowl, its dumb and not indicative of actual skill.

Buuuuuut... Harrison Smith isnt even an alternate.

Thats silly. The guy is easily one of the best safeties in the league. He has had an amazing year.

It reminds me of the Packers Falcons game when they showed him picking off Rogers and the announcer called him Hunter Smith. Smfh.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Finally out of work for a small christmas break! Pats survived another weak, and were bailed out by the D yet again, that's the way it's been for a few weeks now. The line has deteriorated again, but there were a lot of injuries and plug and play going on so we'll have to see, not to mention edelman out. That being said injuries are a part of the game, the pats are littered with glass men, and it's crazy how many of those glass men are so crucial to this team so we'll see if they can manage a run without losing at least one key piece, otherwise I'm not sure where it goes from there.

Right now the Steelers have to be the scariest threat for the pats. Ben is on point right now, Brown and Bell are unbelievable, things are coming together at the right time. The broncs are still stacked too, they'll get marshall back and that defense should bounce back. Peyton clearly had an off game, but I'm still not buying that theres anything SERIOUS wrong with him, because some of his throws in that game were unreal, so given the bye week he should be fine. Other than those 3 I can't see anybody from the AFC emerging. NFC is pretty clearly Seahawks and nobody else if Rodgers calf can't get right. That'll be contingent on this weeks game, that bye becomes huge for them.

edit-

Kahn reminds me of someone.

http://i.imgur.com/03KzEU9.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Oh no :(, this just reminded me we'll never get new huey lewis and the news music :(

So you guys think this AT&T girl you're all in love with is going places or will she be forgotten in time like other commercial personalities such as The Snapple Lady.

Just started the In Your Heart Shall Burn mission.

Ok, finally something interesting.

I think I stopped exactly at that point last night and I'll probably pick up from there tonight. Champions of Just kicked my ass until I started really micromanaging my party.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yeah they did. All I know about this AT&T girl is that Dawson acted circles around her. Made her look real fucking dumb.

AFAIK Milana has somewhat of a resume, where t-mobile girl was more of a model... could be completely wrong about that.

Top Bottom