• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'd like ez to post pics of chicks he thinks are hot since he's shitting on Milana and Alison Brie in one post up there.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
So you guys think this AT&T girl you're all in love with is going places or will she be forgotten in time like other commercial personalities such as The Snapple Lady.

She was on Doug Loves Movies and was a pretty good guest.

That said, I'm pretty fucking sick of these photos of her and others.

I'd like ez to post pics of chicks he thinks are hot since he's shitting on Milana and Alison Brie in one post up there.
Forget old man Ez! Let's all do this! Spread the holiday joy for all!
hayley-atwell-hot.jpg

tumblr_neop0lx6ss1tm50ino1_500.png

Grover thinks this is a man!^^^^
1818583_et_0402_karen_gillan_3_als.jpg

natalie-dormer-at-the-mockingjay-trailer-premiere-at-comic-con-in-san-diego_2.jpg

My noodle!

MechDX

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 1m1 minute ago
Ben Tate cleared waivers. Three teams put in claims weeks go when he was first waived by the Browns

Damn Tate. What the hell did you do?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Ben Tate cleared waivers. Three teams put in claims weeks go when he was first waived by the Browns

He wants to come home for cheap.

Dudes kinda a Dbag, I knew early on from his training camp interviews/comments and his Twitter response on the Rb situation. Plus his injury history, he talked way to much for what he was producing. Even if we didn't cut him during the Season I was positive he wouldn't have been on the team after the season.

MechDX

Dudes kinda a Dbag, I knew early on from his training camp interviews/comments and his Twitter response on the Rb situation. Plus his injury history, he talked way to much for what he was producing. Even if we didn't cut him during the Season I was positive he wouldn't have been on the team after the season.

He was always in Kubiaks doghouse. I lost respect for him with that "Texans fans are wishy washy" comment during last years debacle.

Sanjuro

I think purchasing any TV for the smart features is an absolute foolish idea unless it's an afterthought and doesn't effect your budget. Popular external devices are always going to offer more support and in all probability run much more efficiently.

Spinluck

I think purchasing any TV for the smart features is an absolute foolish idea unless it's an afterthought and doesn't effect your budget. Popular external devices are always going to offer more support and in all probability run much more efficiently.

The prices were really good.

And they had a good size, resolution, and refresh rate. Did not see the display itself, but TVs from the big name manufactures probably kill it.

Sanjuro

The prices were really good.

And they had a good size, resolution, and refresh rate. Did not see the display itself, but TVs from the big name manufactures probably kill it.

Yeah. It's all subjective. I'm more of a deal hunter, but what I said should be rule of thumb. I guess the example would be something like,

RokuTV = $1000
Comparable TV = $900 + Streaming Device = $100

I'd go with number two. Ever since the days of VHS/TV combos, it was always a bad idea to spend more money on two things that are stapled together.

Also, NOPE on Chromecast for anyone's parents.

Crisco

Banned
I can't handle no egg nog. But these elves can't decorate trees.
I can't control my reindeers. And my reindeers they can't control me.
You say you know my reindeer. But you really just know Frosty.

Can someone explain Minecraft to me? You don't do anything? I got the demo and kids loved it, but it looked so dumb to me. Am I missing something from the demo?

So I just had an interesting experience. Went grocery shopping for Christmas. Standing in line you know just minding my own business. I'm wearing my Seahawks fitted cap. And this dude behind me who's like 6 feet 300 pounds (I'm guessing) in a Dez Bryant jersey is behind me looks at me and like "you know the Cowboys going to the SB this year right?" (In a very polite manner) I laughed.... and was like nah you guys have Tony Romo. And mind you this is Christmas Eve so everyone and their mama has like 800 items in their cart and the lines going slow as fuck. This big ass dude goes on a rant about how it's the new era of the Cowboys and Tony Romo has figured it out for like a good 5 minutes. After all that shit I just smiled at him and was like "Go Hawks" But of course we are in Seattle so everyone around me heard his rant and they all go in.

Fucking hilarious (now this is in a very jokingly manner of course) and the next thing I know there's like a 20 people discussion in line about Seahawks vs Cowboys well it's more like one big ass dude vs 20 people but still.

Anyways I got my shit and left and they were still going at it. And the dude's wife is just literally dieing from laughter watching him argue with 20 people about how great his Cowboys are.

Top Bottom