• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

oneHeero

Finally out of work for a small christmas break! Pats survived another weak, and were bailed out by the D yet again, that's the way it's been for a few weeks now. The line has deteriorated again, but there were a lot of injuries and plug and play going on so we'll have to see, not to mention edelman out. That being said injuries are a part of the game, the pats are littered with glass men, and it's crazy how many of those glass men are so crucial to this team so we'll see if they can manage a run without losing at least one key piece, otherwise I'm not sure where it goes from there.

Right now the Steelers have to be the scariest threat for the pats. Ben is on point right now, Brown and Bell are unbelievable, things are coming together at the right time. The broncs are still stacked too, they'll get marshall back and that defense should bounce back. Peyton clearly had an off game, but I'm still not buying that theres anything SERIOUS wrong with him, because some of his throws in that game were unreal, so given the bye week he should be fine. Other than those 3 I can't see anybody from the AFC emerging. NFC is pretty clearly Seahawks and nobody else if Rodgers calf can't get right. That'll be contingent on this weeks game, that bye becomes huge for them.

edit-

Oh no :(, this just reminded me we'll never get new huey lewis and the news music :(
Nfc is clearly the seachickens????? Dallas beat them already and are on a roll after dismantling the Colts at home we're they suck.

Do you know how Legos work?

legos are real things though, you can make shit battle and explode all over your room. pew pew pew.

1348288916m_SPLASH.jpg

people bout to get wrecked with crossbows.

My uncle died yesterday. Sudden heart attack. He was a Vietnam vet that suffered some sort of mental damage when his unit got doused with agent orange. He was a really sweet and innocent seeming guy. I have this memory of him bringing flowers when my grandfather on the other side of the family had a stroke. We don't even know how he found out, but he was there for my mom's family. My dad and the rest of his family are pretty upset. It's my dad's second brother to die.

Tebow is a false prophet. 🗿
Tebow is a bitch
Best post by Bread ever!!
I'm not a theologian, but I'm pretty sure these post just eliminated the Bengals and Pats from Super Bowl contention this year.

Any Seattle fans want to weigh in on Tebow?

My uncle died yesterday. Sudden heart attack. He was a Vietnam vet that suffered some sort of mental damage when his unit got doused with agent orange. He was a really sweet and innocent seeming guy. I have this memory of him bringing flowers when my grandfather on the other side of the family had a stroke. We don't even know how he found out, but he was there for my mom's family. My dad and the rest of his family are pretty upset. It's my dad's second brother to die.
:(

That's awful. My condolences.

rando14

I'm not a theologian, but I'm pretty sure these post just eliminated the Bengals and Pats from Super Bowl contention this year.

Any Seattle fans want to weigh in on Tebow?

I will not fall for your traps you serpent!!

I'm really sorry to hear that man, stay strong. My condolences

jbug617

Banned

sorry for your loss. My condolences.

sorry to hear that bro :(

My condolences.

Malalaw

Sorry to hear that man.

Sorry for you loss, man. My condolences.

Nfc is clearly the seachickens????? Dallas beat them already and are on a roll after dismantling the Colts at home we're they suck.

any team that can run the ball (and the cowboys may be the best in the league) is a threat to the seachickens. tough to win there, especially in the playoffs, but i think the cowpies could do it. hopefully some other team besides the cowpies, seachickens or packers reps the NFC tho :(

WedgeX

Banned

Sorry to hear that, dude. Sounds like he was a really caring person.

bionic77

My condolences.

sorry to hear that man. Sounds like he was a good dude.

Constantine is probably the worst of the Comic book shows this year but it seems to be picking up around it's midseason finale. It might not survive though.

Calvin sat out practice today. Enjoy your division title Green Bay.

Spinluck

Sorry to hear that. :(

Greg

sorry man :(

MechDX

Dinner prep for tomorrow is done, dinner today is done . Now I sit with an ice mug full of Heineken. Yeah Heineken, come at me bitches!

Top Bottom