• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

tebow.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My uncle died yesterday. Sudden heart attack. He was a Vietnam vet that suffered some sort of mental damage when his unit got doused with agent orange. He was a really sweet and innocent seeming guy. I have this memory of him bringing flowers when my grandfather on the other side of the family had a stroke. We don't even know how he found out, but he was there for my mom's family. My dad and the rest of his family are pretty upset. It's my dad's second brother to die.

Condolences.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Christmas Eve? Nice night.
Christmas Day? Going to be great.
Boxing Day? Hang out with my brother and folks.
Saturday? Stay up all night and party.
JIMMY G DAY?!? The real main event. Our Savior really was born in this timeframe, they were just off a few days.

Well Marry Christmas everyone, hope you have a great time with friends/families/pets/whatever. I know we joke around a lot but you guys are awesome and I'm grateful to have found this place. Also AbortedWalrusFetus I'm sorry for your loss :( we are here for you buddy.

On that note I'm off for the night, everyone stay safe, Happy Holidays and fuck the pats
and gata leave the thuggery at home at least this one time smh

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I was just at Wal Mart doing some late Christmas shopping and saw a Lions fans. We're an endangered species in Southern California so I struck up a conversation with him about how this could be the year and how dominant our defense is.

I expect to see a lot more Lions fans in Southern California like how Seahawk magically sprung up this year after we win the Super Bowl.

Well Marry Christmas everyone, hope you have a great time with friends/families/pets/whatever. I know we joke around a lot but you guys are awesome and I'm grateful to have found this place. Also AbortedWalrusFetus I'm sorry for your loss :( we are here for you buddy.

On that note I'm off for the night, everyone stay safe, Happy Holidays and fuck the pats
and gata leave the thuggery at home at least this one time smh
Same to you, buddy. :)

Merry Christmas, bros!

Top Bottom