• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Texans are a loser franchise just like the Lions though

And when we kick the shit out of the Packers tomorrow and take our playoff bye week and NFC North title, then what?

Congrats on beating us when Matt Millen was our GM for a decade. Times change. The Lions have come back to reclaim our thrown as the Kings.

Restore the Roar 2014.

jbug617

Banned
Mech here is the new Transformers anime coming out in Japan. This is based off the Famicom game in 1986.

pltHz4s.jpg

EFI6qhB.jpg

HTvNAoi.jpg

bionic77

Mech here is the new Transformers anime coming out in Japan. This is based off the Famicom game in 1986.

pltHz4s.jpg

EFI6qhB.jpg

HTvNAoi.jpg
Huh?

I remember playing a famicon trasformers game on a emulator and that was one of the biggest pieces of shit of all time. Unplayable turd.
For anyone with kids between 1-5 I highly recommend the touch museum in philly. My kids second time there and they loved it. Some parents are such rude cunts though.

Calling a season a success before the playoffs even start? Fucking losers man.

I'm a Lions fan Eznark, that makes me a loser by default. Dunno if I'd call this year a success but I definitely think parts of the team are moving in the right direction. The d-line looks good, and once Suh is gone we'll be able to upgrade the secondary. Plus presumably Tulluch will be back and healthy next year.

The offense is the problem, and I'm not sure where we go now. Stafford isn't the guy but we're stuck with him. Megatron looks human now (although a lot of it has to do with Stafford's inability to hit him in stride). We're probably one bad season away from having to rebuild. I don't think Stafford proved much this year, and if he regresses next year things could get really ugly.

We could easily be 8-8 or worse so I'm grateful.

bionic77

Transformers hasn't been good since Optimus Prime was wasting fools to "The Touch"

I liked Beast Wars also
That movie is so good. One of the best cartoons and action movies ever.

Not sure that it is possible to have more action in the 70 minutes or whatever the run time is for the movie.

RBH

It’s been a surreal season for the Falcons, few could have imagined they would enter the final week competing for an NFC South Championship with a six win record.

However one pleasant surprise has been the second half of the season emergence of right tackle Ryan Schraeder. Schraeder, a 2013 undrafted free-agent out of Valdosta State, has solidified the right tackle position for the Falcons since taking over as the starter in Week 8.

Just how good has Schraeder been? Since week 8, his +8.6 overall grade trails only Sebastian Vollmer (+10.5) for the top right tackle spot. Schraeder has been excellent in pass protection; his 96.9 Pass Blocking Efficiency since Week 8 leads all right tackles, and ninth-best left tackles are included.

As a fitting way to end the season, Schraeder will face off against the Panthers’ leading pass rusher Charles Johnson. Johnson has seven sacks and 67 total pressures, giving him an 11.9 Pass Rushing Productivity score, third-best among 4-3 defensive ends. With Johnson lining up primarily on the left (he does so 77.8% of the time), the responsibility for stopping him will largely fall to Schraeder. Whether or not he succeeds, will have a major impact on the outcome of a game that will decide the destination of both division title and playoff berth; so this is one key matchup to watch with such high stakes on the line.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/bl...gn=falcons-schraeder-anchoring-the-right-side

A pleasant surprise, this O-line has become.

Dragon

Banned
And when we kick the shit out of the Packers tomorrow and take our playoff bye week and NFC North title, then what?

Congrats on beating us when Matt Millen was our GM for a decade. Times change. The Lions have come back to reclaim our thrown as the Kings.

Restore the Roar 2014.

When was the last time the Lions won in GB?

VRMN

When was the last time the Lions won in GB?

If the Lions lose tomorrow, it will have nothing to do with their years of futility there. These kinds of streaks over many years, in this case two decades, have little if any bearing on the current composition of the team.

Slo

I'm still not able to get into PSN. Still down?

Edit: I ask because I just got the PS4, so I'm not positive the problem is not on my end.

MechDX

If the Lions lose tomorrow, it will have nothing to do with their years of futility there. These kinds of streaks over many years, in this case two decades, have little if any bearing on the current composition of the team.

A history of constant losing gets into the culture of a franchise. It can be overcome but it is not easy

oneHeero

Restore the Roar 2014.
Get bounced by the Cowboys after.

MechDX

Why are y'all saying the Browns just randomly suspended Gordon? He didn't show up for practice....seems pretty clear cut

Slo

On a completely related note. Madden 15 is awesome. First one I've played since Madden 25.

That sentence just broke my brain.

squicken

Gordon suspended for being Josh Gordon. Dude is just Justin Blackmon sub pot for booze.

JFF late and missing things is so lame. Dude doesn't give a crap. Oh well.

Connor Shaw starting. furyous gets his wish

Being a Browns fan has to be the worst thing in sports

Hopefully Indy repeats last week's shoulder shrug effort, and Texans manage to make the playoffs. Would be awesome to see more Watt

Top Bottom