• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

LevelNth

Banned
MVP awards in football are the dumbest thing in the world.

With that said, if it must be given out, the idea of giving it to anyone other than Rodgers is just silly.

this_guy

NFC south has to be one of the most competitive divisions in history. 3 teams within half a game to win the division going into the last week of the season.

CcZhf9c.png

:lol

MRSA

Banned
Media streaming device; so you can watch Netflix, HBO GO, pretty much any media you have stored, on any TV

I'm just having a hard time deciding between it and the Chromecast (yes I know I'm poor).

Neither, Amazon Fire TV/Stick.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So it's pretty much confirmed the Lions will play the Cowboys @ Dallas. Our defense looks like shit whenever we can't pressure a QB, and since the Cowboys have a great o-line I'm going to assume Romo will dice us. Not worried about Murray.

All Dallas needs to do is score 21-24 points. 16 weeks in and our offense still has no identity or consistency. I really hope Lombardi gets fired at the end of the year, he is clearly not qualified to be an OC.

Conceding the game on Sunday?

Steelers need to win.

Chargers need to win.

Seahawks need to lose.

The only important one is the Steelers win, but I'd like the Chargers to get in over the Ratbirds.

MRSA

Banned
I'm not a prime member doe ;_;

What's wrong with you?

I got my Fire TV Stick for $19 from Staples a few weeks back. Shits all over my AppleTV for content, only use my ATV now for mirroring my Mac.

I had to Google/Youtube sideloading apps on the Fire TV, makes it much more useful.

eznark

Banned
What's wrong with you?

I got my Fire TV Stick for $19 from Staples a few weeks back. Shits all over my AppleTV for content, only use my ATV now for mirroring my Mac.

I had to Google/Youtube sideloading apps on the Fire TV, makes it much more useful.

What did you sideload? Is there a decent youtube/twitch channel you can sideload? Can you sideload a non-shit ui?

Damn Slay got banned? Must have been pretty emotional.

Oh depressed at Broncos performance who knows how serious TJ Ward's injury is. Huge loss, Broncos need Brandon Marshall back, he has been good this season short in LB position. Well I think they will beat Oakland easily. Then get the bye. I hope Ravens make the playoffs they are way more talented than they let on and Playoff Flacco is dangerous. All I want is for the Patriots not to win another Super Bowl is that so hard to ask. Wipes tears..

TheFatOne

Not enough Reche Caldwell on that list....there is a reason number 87 is now so special in pats lore...it was blessed prior to Gronk.

reche-occhi-spiritati-caldwell.jpg

He is staring into your soul...oh and thanks for the drop in the AFC championship game Reche :(

Every time I believe I have completely erased this memory it comes back to haunt me.

Top Bottom