• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Tom Penny

In the first eight weeks of the season Manning was our sixth-highest graded QB, with a +13.2 overall grade. Since then he ranks tied for 20th (with Mark Sanchez, -6.1) and has only two positively-graded games in that spell.

Damn Slay got banned? Must have been pretty emotional.

Oh depressed at Broncos performance who knows how serious TJ Ward's injury is. Huge loss, Broncos need Brandon Marshall back, he has been good this season short in LB position. Well I think they will beat Oakland easily. Then get the bye. I hope Ravens make the playoffs they are way more talented than they let on and Playoff Flacco is dangerous. All I want is for the Patriots not to win another Super Bowl is that so hard to ask. Wipes tears..
Pats won't. If they struggled against the Jets D, they aren't going to fare much better against a Seattle D on a semi-neutral field. (Because we know Seattle will bus their people to Glendale just like they did last Super Bowl.)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers Depot ‏@Steelersdepot 18m18 minutes ago

HOT TAKE: In the last 2 games that Ed Hochuli has refereed between the #Steelers and #Bengals, a Cincinnati player has suffered a broken jaw

Tom Penny

Pats won't. If they struggled against the Jets D, they aren't going to fare much better against a Seattle D on a semi-neutral field. (Because we know Seattle will bus their people to Glendale just like they did last Super Bowl.)

I'm pinning my hopes to Tony Romo and their offensive line...

richard-sherman-tom-brady-u-mad-bro-1.jpg

zychi

Banned
Godslay got banned? Who can i laugh at when overrated Peyton and the Broncos lose to the "cheatriots?"

Bummer.

Tom Penny

Ouch...Brady has been struggling a little more as of late too, maybe not as much as manning, but honestly I think both guys are just not getting a lot of help from their O-lines right now.

Both offenses are sputtering and are incapable of carrying them right now. Whomever plays the best D in the AFC is getting to the SB and that could be anyone because I always say there is no sport that turnovers are more crucial. That's why anybody can win. Turn them over and don't turn it over is the recipe.

Top Bottom