• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Furyous

I'm going to own up to an inevitable loss as well as a few other things now rather than later. The ravens will treat Sunday's game like a playoff game and thus ruin any chances of this happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1YdCMoCg6U

The difference between him and the other guy is he looks the part of young QB prospect with promise. The Browns had a great season and almost made the playoffs in a division where damn near three teams made the playoffs. That's a solid outcome for a team that fired their coach after one year.

Secondly, Chicago's record under their former head coach is what I was referring to earlier. By the way, I'm not bringing that up to troll but point out 81-63 (with 10-6 final season) is technically good.

Are there any highly respectable clubs open on Christmas eve?

MRSA

Banned
Has MRSA started to take an interest in the Raiders?

gX2BgDZ3_400x400.jpeg

Malalaw

Sad world we live in when you have to go to work and see an armed cop walking around your store so nothing crazy happens. Fuck this city.

Hello friends, back from my long walk. Think I got alittle to drunk on Sunday during that game haha. I'm surprised I'm not gone with my outburst of disrespectfulness, Rusty would look down upon me.

Since I try to look at situations realistically and not follow players blindly, on Manziel he's got some growing up to. He really has to attack the offseason if he wants to be success. If it fails it won't be because a lack of talent, it'll be effort and the mental game. He didn't give the Browns anything to really be happy with in the 1 1/2 games of action he had. And questions at the Qb position haven't been answered. The season ends with a another random ass Qb starting , Qb questions, and a loss. Typical end to a Browns aeason.

For the Browns as a whole organization in the offseason, they need to see and believe JFF is studying and growing. If not i wouldn't be surprised if another Qb is brought in via draft or whatever. JFF needs to mature and if he's not the Browns don't have time to wait around on him. he can have a successful career, but will that be on this Browns team? That's on him.

Hello friends, back from my long walk. Think I got alittle to drunk on Sunday during that game haha. I'm surprised I'm not gone with my outburst of disrespectfulness, Rusty would look down upon me.

Since I try to look at situations realistically and not follow players blindly, on Manziel he's got some growing up to. He really has to attack the offseason if he wants to be success. If it fails it won't be because a lack of talent, it'll be effort and the mental game. He didn't give the Browns anything to really be happy with in the 1 1/2 games of action he had. And questions at the Qb position haven't been answered. The season ends with a another random ass Qb starting , Qb questions, and a loss. Typical end to a Browns aeason.

For the Browns as a whole organization in the offseason, they need to see and believe JFF is studying and growing. If not i wouldn't be surprised if another Qb is brought in via draft or whatever. JFF needs to mature and if he's not the Browns don't have time to wait around on him. he can have a successful career, but will that be on this Browns team? That's on him.

Not to be flippant, but...what talent does Manziel even have exactly?

rando14

Good opinion piece BG. How do you feel about Connor Shaw this weekend?

Not to be flippant, but...what talent does Manziel even have exactly?

ulGd1LT.gif

BG is the girl in the back

Pagusas

Elden Member
Manziel Seems like the same type as tebow, just opposite. Like the devil vs an angel. He's Tebow if Tebow was evil acting, evil looking, and maybe a little less skilled. The hype around both was more than the actual skills.

The situation is improved but appears to be an issue with the timing belt.

I'm going to hopefully get my guy to fix this up day after Christmas.

Thanks for waiting until telling me until you close, you mechanic fucks.

Top Bottom