• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

And thus ends another Cleveland Browns season the same way its ended as far back as I can remember.

LI0WlvG.png

brentech

gl, hf lions

hoping for a great game. either outcome, I think either team faces a favorable wild card team with a possible hard division round.

Tamanon

Banned
Time to overhaul the offensive line. Gene Smith really hurt us there, but Caldwell has done decent thus far in building us back up.

I don't think there's a top 5 O-line pick, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Grab Amari Cooper and get some good line depth in the 2nd round.

Ultratech

Fumbles...fumbles everywhere!

(Apparently, Washington forgot how to hold on to the ball today.)

ANOTHER COWBOYS TD!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think Ross has faith. He just doesn't want another Sparano situation so he's publicly backing him early. Ross cares way more about Michigan, we're just a plaything for him.

Which is why you just fire him. They don't have to hit the home run and get Harbaugh. He should have at least waited until the season ended to evaluate. There is nothing worse than having a bad owner.

Sanjuro

I agree, the only sport I don't hold to this standard is baseball, because you can have the best player on the planet, Trout or Bonds in his prime, and still miss the playoffs if your pitching is no good. No one player has as much individual impact as a quarterback or franchise NBA player can.

Even in baseball I don't see it. Unless the award is more defined, you aren't that valuable by definition.

A-Rod and Trout are frauds!

Tabris

that game would be so damn good

definitely my favorite matchup in the NFL

It was when both teams were defensive powerhouses, but it's almost the exact opposite nowadays. Instead of those oddly enough awesome 6-3 games, we're going to get a 36-35 kind of game.

ShaneB

Sigh =(

Dammit Browns. It was a long shot, but if the Chiefs didn't make it, at least hoped the Texans would get in. =(

Fun season comes to an end.

Top Bottom