• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Join the NFLGAF Destiny Clan! If you were in the BETA, Make sure you set this group as your clan again! You have to play the game first! This is for both Xbox One and PS4 players!

XHWZMZ2.png

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/119656

ESPN - Eagles RT Allen Barbre (high ankle) expected to have surgery which could end his season - source

Fuck this sucks big time. He looked really good, I was hoping he could take Lane's spot from him.
Ahmad Brooks is getting excited for week 4 sucka! That Westlake pampered QB is going down!

Spinluck

Better than you trying to cook.

1. Fuck you

2. This past Sunday I made lasagna! It did not have meat though so I'm not sure if it still qualifies. I saw that we have most of the stuff to make and did not feel like going out, so I made with a bunch of veggies and stuff instead! Broccoli, peppers (red/green), spinach, mushrooms, and some other shit (particularly, this stuff that made it really spicy). It did not come out too bad, I had to put that shit back into the oven a bunch of times because I wasn't sure when it would be done (never made lasagne before). Overall it wasn't that bad, here is the pic of the last bit of it that I finished yesterday. My roommates didn't seem to want any, oh well, more for me!

Konka

Banned
1. Fuck you

2. This past Sunday I made lasagna! It did not have meat though so I'm not sure if it still qualifies. I saw that we have most of the stuff to make and did not feel like going out, so I made with a bunch of veggies and stuff instead! Broccoli, peppers (red/green), spinach, mushrooms, and some other shit (particularly, this stuff that made it really spicy). It did not come out too bad, I had to put that shit back into the oven a bunch of times because I wasn't sure when it would be done (never made lasagne before). Overall it wasn't that bad, here is the pic of the last bit of it that I finished yesterday. My roommates didn't seem to want any, oh well, more for me!

The fuck am I looking at...

Is there no sauce or cheese in that thing?

1. Fuck you

I wonder why :jnc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
1. Fuck you

You certainly make an excellent vomit.

Seriously brah, stop deviating from established recipes. Putting a bunch of random junk into a lasagna your first time is nuts. Did you also know that you're supposed to make an actual "filling" for lasagna with a blender and some cheese and stuff? Looks like you literally dumped veggies on top of each layer....

Lasagna is not hard to make at all....

bionic77

What kind of monster makes a vegetarian lasagna?
Veggies are good for you. And in the right hands taste awesome too.

I have had good eggplant lasagna before.

I will admit that it tastes better with meat inside though but its good to change shit up every once in awhile.

God paying for furniture really blows. This shit is expensive. And I might go Ray Rice on my kids or their friends if they fuck this shit up with markers in the first week.

eznark

Banned
Jesus, your wife just has you on auto-whip mode. You whip yourself. Sad.

You need a filthy strip club night.

smh at Green Bay trying to kill Packers fans like they don't already have enough problems being Packers fans

It's hard counting all those Championships and trotting out Hall of Fame QB's like it ain't no thang

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Screw these people, I'm proud of you spin!

I advise that you find a nice lady friend who can cook.

I will admit that it tastes better with meat inside though but its good to change shit up every once in awhile.

God paying for furniture really blows. This shit is expensive. And I might go Ray Rice on my kids or their friends if they fuck this shit up with markers in the first week.

You could use lentils to replace the meat, it tastes surprisingly good. Cook it alongside the veggies and other stuff.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Is that why some people have the "nice furniture room" that nobody actually uses?

I also figured you'd have a whole wing of your house dedicated to drawing on the walls with markers and pooping on the rug or whatever it is your kids do.

jakncoke

Banned
Screw these people, I'm proud of you spin!

I advise that you find a nice lady friend who can cook.

Spoiler is much truth or hire a hooker to cook for him. Spin how many times have you accidentally food poisoned yourself or made food that made you throw up. Im worried for your health breh.

bionic77

Is that why some people have the "nice furniture room" that nobody actually uses?

I also figured you'd have a whole wing of your house dedicated to drawing on the walls with markers and pooping on the rug or whatever it is your kids do.
The idea was to put nice furniture in the whole house. We are trying to get shit that will last (hopefully), but shit happens. I know shit will happen but it really sucks when it happens when said shit has that new smell.

Having a real bitch of a time finding a nice desk. Nice chairs are everywhere but a real nice desk is hard to find.

Then again it took us like 2 months to find a sofa we both liked. We both loved a bed from a designer boutique in philly but I did not want to spend $12k on a bed unless it could give me an orgasm from sleeping on it. Needless to say they could not promise that would happen from sleeping on the bed.

A house is a fucking money sink. I have never spent this much money this quickly before.

eznark

Banned
You actually....don't have to improvise. You can go to a grocery store like a fucking human. Just because your quarterback looks like a caveman doesn't mean you have to act like one.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'll also take a Detroit fan on for a week long avatar bet. Phoenix? Plinko? Others?

No way I'll ever avatar bet with the Lions as my team. That's a recipe for disaster, especially against a mobile QB like Scam.

BigAT

Spin: "Do you guys want to try some of the delicious 'lasagna' I made?"

Spin's roommates:
635307408194714046anniegagging.gif
Gagging.gif
gagging.gif

Spin: "Alright, more for me!"

As I've gotten older I've learned to understand the desire for a formal Dining Room or formal Living Room. Kids live to destroy anything nice that you have. My wife and I bought nearly $3,000 worth of new furniture two months ago. Not even a month in the 2 year old had spilled a milk bottle on the new couch (which I had cleaners come in to take care of) and the love seat already has a piece of fabric ripped thanks to my 8 year old for which I had to put a claim in on to get repaired.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
1. Fuck you

redman.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
As I've gotten older I've learned to understand the desire for a formal Dining Room or formal Living Room. Kids live to destroy anything nice that you have. My wife and I bought nearly $3,000 worth of new furniture two months ago. Not even a month in the 2 year old had spilled a milk bottle on the new couch (which I had cleaners come in to take care of) and the love seat already has a piece of fabric ripped thanks to my 8 year old for which I had to put a claim in on to get repaired.

image.php

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Around the Horn talking about Gordon and Welker being reinstated.

Please don't do this to me, I get optimistic so easily. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom