• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

First impressions are hard to shake and I just dont see the great turn around last year that people are saying happened. Barbe did a great job against Clay last year in GB, and I think that Lane is still questionable in pass protection.

First impressions of a rookie RT? I think you are way overreacting to how he started the season. All linemen give up sacks or hurries here and there, even the best of them. Peters does as well. Eagles line graded out real well last season due in part to Lane solidifying the RT spot, Peters returning, and our Guards moving back to play the guard positions instead of pretending to be tackles.

Lane Johnson is our current RT and hopefully future LT once Peters leaves/retires in 2-3 seasons.

Expect him to be much better year 2.

In way more exciting tech news, this fucker is beautiful.

BxHK2GdIgAAwE7t.jpg:large

This picture reminded me. Do you or any other PS4 owners have trouble with the power button?

Sometimes I press it slightly and the console turns on but other times it turns on for 2 seconds then turns off on its own.

Am I doing it wrong?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
First impressions of a rookie RT? I think you are way overreacting to how he started the season. All linemen give up sacks or hurries here and there, even the best of them. Peters does as well. Eagles line graded out real well last season due in part to Lane solidifying the RT spot, Peters returning, and our Guards moving back to play the guard positions instead of pretending to be tackles.

Lane Johnson is our current RT and hopefully future LT once Peters leaves/retires in 2-3 seasons.

Expect him to be much better year 2.

This picture reminded me. Do you or any other PS4 owners have trouble with the power button?

Sometimes I press it slightly and the console turns on but other times it turns on for 2 seconds then turns off on its own.

Am I doing it wrong?

Honestly haven't used the power button since the first time I booted it up. I always use the controller!

Yea at this point the only game I want is Bloodborne, and I'm not sure even that is enough to justify a purchase. Maybe that Fifa, and NHL would be the only games I would be playing until the fall. Hard to buy a 400$ for a handful of games.

There's no game that I really need to have coming out anytime soon. Games like FIFA and NHL I would probably pick up if I already had the system, and my PC's good enough to play the indie games.

Waiting on stuff like Type-0 and FFXV

MechDX

ESPN moved the Eagles up three places on their power rankings. I don't really get that. They should basically be in the same spot they were before week 1.

Yeah that is nuts, OL is banged up and Foles looked terrible. I would have moved them down for sure.

You won, other teams lost. That is how irrelevant power rankings work
Only one I put any interest in is this one: http://pro32.ap.org/poll Still meaningless but seems more accurate with my opinion

There's no game that I really need to have coming out anytime soon. Games like FIFA and NHL I would probably pick up if I already had the system, and my PC's good enough to play the indie games.

Waiting on stuff like Type-0 and FFXV
I can't wait for Type-0. I'm still mad about no Vita version, though.

Am I doing it wrong?

I don't think I've ever pressed the power button on my PS4. I use the PS button on the controller.

Same for ejecting discs. I highlight the game in question, click on the options button and select "remove disc".

MechDX

Truth.

Also, I am awaiting our fresh delivery of Texans offensive line players. What's taking so long?

I posted earlier Eric Wnston and Wade Smith both visited today. they are both busted and old but eh...

In other Eagles/Texans news: Damaris Johnson is on the new depth chart is the starting slot receiver.

FUCK! I'm a jackass. I went digital with Destiny and forgot I preorderd it from Amazon for the Beta. Gotta send this back now smdh

Spinluck

Wouldnt surprise me at all. Luck almost brought them back in Denver, if he had any help at all they would be so scary. I am terrified of Monday night.

Outside of a terrible first half I thought we did ok. So many errors on offense though. If anything I think Denver has some depth in their secondary. That night came down to their LBs being much better in coverage than ours (and Fleener being a pussy/please start Allen!). Trent Is also terrible at everything but pass blocking.

I think once the WRs and TEs (just start Allen, really) get more comfortable the offense will flow better and Luck should light it up. On defense, losing Mathis was a huge blow, I wonder how we'll save face :(. Manusky annoys the hell out of me someones, he knows our LBs can't cover shit.

@PrideOfDetroit

Bill Bentley out for season with torn ACL

Remember when the Lions could have drafted a CB in the top ten (or traded down) this year? lol

Bentley wasn't good but we have so little secondary depth that any loss is noteworthy. Champ Bailey time lol?

:jnc

:(

Fox318

also

If you're looking to get 6,000 calories in your body and you want to do it in only one serving of food, then Lambeau Field is absolutely the place to be this fall. The Packers stadium will be serving a few new dishes and one them is a 22-inch kielbasa that you can see at the top of the page.

That monstrosity, known as the Horse Collar, has both beer cheese and fried sauerkraut on it. I dare someone to eat two of them.
8u43rrY.jpg

Konka

Banned
This Irish girl I'm getting drinks with on thursday loves hawaiian pizza as her favorite. I've found love.

jakncoke

Banned
This Irish girl I'm getting drinks with on thursday loves hawaiian pizza as her favorite. I've found love.

Get her deported to Siberian winters as punishment. You too criminal of humanity and traitor the greatest country on earth.

Patriots7

Yea at this point the only game I want is Bloodborne, and I'm not sure even that is enough to justify a purchase. Maybe that Fifa, and NHL would be the only games I would be playing until the fall. Hard to buy a 400$ for a handful of games.
I haven't touched mine since I bought it.
I feel like I've gotten too old to enjoy video games nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom