• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messing up his order, avoiding his table, and being a big enough dick to post the receipt online is a good enough reason to feel like McCoy was right to not give him 17% as a tip.

Even if he was incompetent or just a jackass, that's still no excuse to give a 20-cent tip.

Even if he was incompetent or just a jackass, that's still no excuse to give a 20-cent tip.

I didn't give a tip recently, waitress didn't deserve it. She got our order and that was it, never came back and we had to go up front to pay for the bill because she completely forgot about us.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 12m
Indy loses another OLB for the year RT @mchappell51: #colts place LB Cam Johnson (triceps) on IR. Release QB Jeff Matthews from PS

Sorry Spin

JABEE

I still have no remorse for assholes that post tips online of famous people.

He should have tipped him, but the asshole that posted the receipt online is a scumbag.

jakncoke

Banned
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 12m
Indy loses another OLB for the year RT @mchappell51: #colts place LB Cam Johnson (triceps) on IR. Release QB Jeff Matthews from PS

Sorry Spin

Maybe they can convince James Harrison to unretire lol

lol this place is such bullshit

Grover Cleveland said:
I can guarantee that a poster on this page will get got by the end of the season.

tumblr_mvvg6fzmnK1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Keep playing those games if you want

Gobias

Banned
Didn't that thing happen awhile back? I remember everyone just kind of awkwardly ignored it.

I'm a poor and tipped 5 bucks on like 17 the other day

you people

I'm a fellow poor and I always tip well. I once got tipped $2 when I used to work a drive through window. Best day ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom