• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Patrick Willis on his interception off of Romo:

"I just happened to look to my left...I saw Romo looking in that direction," Willis said. "And I don't know if he saw me or not. I really don't care. I got that ball, and it was just one of those things where you just couldn't believe that he actually threw it."

MRSA

Banned
Guys. Did I tell I made an awesome accomplishment yesterday? I drank booze inside a police station.

Bowser

The Panthers themed thread is off.

Browns GAF, I hope you're ready.

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!

KB thread pls

BFsYdIc.jpg

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/playoffodds

awwwwyeah.jpg

Doomsayer

In my office survival pool, I was choosing between the Jets and the Bills for a week one victory. Only because I don't want to rely on them later in the year. Needless to say, I'm glad I got the Bills pick out!

ShaneB

Couple of Chiefs roster moves...

Added to 53-man roster

DL Kevin Vickerson (free agent signing)
WR Dwayne Bowe (coming back from suspension)
LB Jerry Franklin (elevated from practice squad)

Released from 53-man roster

S Daniel Sorensen

I'm not really that familiar with Vickerson from the Broncos, but it's a solid pickup in any case with the injuries. Plus a few other signings/releases from the practice squad, but meh.

Sorensen was pretty invisible, so that's not surprising to see him cut.

bionic77

As I've gotten older I've learned to understand the desire for a formal Dining Room or formal Living Room. Kids live to destroy anything nice that you have. My wife and I bought nearly $3,000 worth of new furniture two months ago. Not even a month in the 2 year old had spilled a milk bottle on the new couch (which I had cleaners come in to take care of) and the love seat already has a piece of fabric ripped thanks to my 8 year old for which I had to put a claim in on to get repaired.
:lol

We bought a sofa and end tables for 8k. And the rug there is another 1k we got for a steal.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns picked up a TE from the Broncos practice squad...maybe Cameron's injury is a bit worse then expected. D:

JABEE

Evan Mathis is placed on the Short Term IR.

That means he will be back on 11/10 or Week 10.

The Eagles also signed former Texans Pro Bowl OG Wade Smith.

dionysus

Yaldog
I bought a 3.5k couch recently. Salesman said the leather was unscratchable. Within 1 hour of it being delivered the 2 year old had scratched it with his toenails.

By the way I didn't believe the salesman so I wasn't surprised. The point is kids find a way, just like life finds a way with frog DNA.

Tom Penny

Mccoy really is Shady

He and his group, from the moment they sat down, were verbally abusive to our staff in the most insulting ways. The derogatory statements about women and their sheer contempt for the staff serving them wasn’t the end, however. After Mr McCoy and his group left I looked over and saw their server, my friend, with his head bowed down and with a very confused look on his face. I took the receipt out of his hand and I couldn’t believe that anyone could be so callous. Mr McCoy had left a .03% tip for our staff. Our staff that was beyond excited to see him walk into our burger joint and was excited to serve him. That’s twenty cents on a tab of over $60. Twenty cents that our server has to split with the food runner and the bartender. Two dimes from an insulting multimillionaire.

zychi

Banned
i hate yahoo. everytime i go to make an account it tells me i made it, then it logs me out, and tells me no account exists.

all i want to do is beat everyone at pick em :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom