• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gilbert almost got burned again!

Woo a third down defense stopping them!

I'm so hot and bothered!

edit: WTF was that special teams? How do we not have a punt returner out?

RBH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Glks3Dmu4
Cris Carter rules

OuzIv4T.gif

Wow, that was intense.

Trey

Manuel keeping the Dolphins in this so far. Also, Dolphins run D has been outstanding so far, but the seams will begin to show because Buffalo is getting way too much possession time in Dolphin territory.

After taking 20 minutes to decide on which game to pick, I have decided to watch Cassel pick Revis apart

EDIT: Fuck you Cassel. Time to find a new game

NO! NO NO NO NO NO!

it was 26 yards backwards. the most incredible thing about that 3rd and 36 is they got to that point without any penalties.... it was just sacks and tackle behind the line of scrimmage

This is why I can't give my heart back to miami yet. They pulled this same exact shit near the end of last year. SOMEONE THROW A BLOCK. SOMEONE THROW A BALL DEEP.

He jogged through the route and had two guys bracketing.
Cruz turns his head on a short hook route and Eli is staring right at him then turns away. Gets sacked shortly after. Cruz has one defender about 2 yards behind him. At worst its a pass break up as the second defender isn't breaking on that fast enough to pick it.

Don't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom