• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Goddammit, Washington is blitzing on every third down, how do we not have a safety valve yet? Jedd Fisch is a goddamn idiot.

Trey

Bills sticking to their game plan something serious. They are avg maybe 3 yards a run but they're still going to do it.

MechDX

At work and trying to follow the games in this thread is impossible with how everyone here overreacts and the sarcasm that flows openly

Fox318

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Doorman

What, a Lions corner getting injured? That never happens!

The bigger problem is that Cam's getting more than enough time in the pocket for his receivers to break away from our shitty secondary and get open enough for receptions. Boy that hyped-up defensive line sure is doing its job isn't it?

Narag

Watch this be a repeat of last week where the Pats stay close thanks to turnovers then the wheels fall off int he second half.

Trey

Manuel. What the fuck. Make an actual throw. That's a TD.

Should have went for it. 3 redzone FGs. We're going to lose.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
What, a Lions corner getting injured? That never happens!

The bigger problem is that Cam's getting more than enough time in the pocket for his receivers to break away from our shitty secondary and get open enough for receptions. Boy that hyped-up defensive line sure is doing its job isn't it?
Whoa there, that's a $22mil defensive tackle you're talking about!

Meier

Watkins is getting unreal separation.

Thank God I have Carpenter in one of my leagues.

Sigh. Really disappointed that TD didn't happen. Need him to have a big game since I dunno what'll happen with Marshall. EJ must be kicking himself.. had him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom