• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wait what? We're going for it?

Well this is the game, we haven't stopped them once since that end of the first half TD.

Defense needs to start acting like the bitch kitties they claim to be.

brentech

Browns pay Haden a lot of money. At some point he needs to figure out a way to stop Jimmy Graham

Grow 6 inches?
I really don't know what he can do some times. He's playing tight coverage and is trying to break it up immediately.
Whether he plays him on inside or out, Grahm has so much size advantage that it just opens him up whichever side Haden isn't on him.

TheFatOne

Patriots offense is still terrible. I'd like to see them get Tim Wright involved more.

Yea. Some inconsistent play calling, and Brady still zooming in on Gronk/Edelman. Amendola is terrible, and should get reduced snaps. Dobson has been disappointing. Tyms deserves a shot when he gets back.

Zone not working, Man not working, then need to blitz more and put a wallop on Brees to have a chance.

If your CB is the third highest paid player at his position, and is an exploited mismatch for the other team, then your front office fucked up

and he's up against the very best TE in the game. I don't see your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom