• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Dude. This Lions team is embarrassing themselves right now. WAY too much money on this payroll to shit the bed like this.

Awful tripping call

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

I love this so much.

Doorman

And goodnight.

Overall a really frustrating showing from the Lions offense today. It's last year all over again, where our failures to punch the ball in and terrible turnovers make our defense look worse than it really is. Not that the defense is good by any means, but they're being asked to do too much now. Stafford and our D-Line continue to receive more hype than they've earned.

What. WHAT. WHAT WAS THAT PLAY CALL. JUST GO TO THE FUCKING LINE OF SCRIMMAGE AND QB SNEAK IT. WHAT THE FUCK IS.

No. No. Nope. I'm done. Fuck it

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
And goodnight.

Overall a really frustrating showing from the Lions offense today. It's last year all over again, where our failures to punch the ball in and terrible turnovers make our defense look worse than it really is. Not that the defense is good by any means, but they're being asked to do too much now. Stafford and our D-Line continue to receive more hype than they've earned.

Really hoping the media starts to target Mayhew and his failures to build the team properly.

Good game, Buffalo. The better team as usual, well earned victory.

I think I'm throwing in the towel with Tannehill. I was patient but it seems he's reached his ceiling. Accuracy is too inconsistent and he never turned into a guy who could make plays with his legs like I thought he would.

Not sure where this leaves the team but he's not the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom